Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was the defence?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
For the 2nd goal? One of the worst goals I've ever seen us concede. No one was anywhere near Martin and it took Kuszczak about 20 seconds to realize he could have run out and smothered it. Shocking. I appreciate it will take time though especially without Bridcutt.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I know, I know... sounds like we were awful today... it's a shame, but I've got that age old albion related feeling and it sure sucks.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
For the 2nd goal? One of the worst goals I've ever seen us concede. No one was anywhere near Martin and it took Kuszczak about 20 seconds to realize he could have run out and smothered it. Shocking. I appreciate it will take time though especially without Bridcutt.
The defence wasn't the problem, it was a keeper who didn't want the ball when it was his to want.

TB

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
While watching the goals from the pre season friendlies, the defensive mistakes were howlers, but I thought that as they were only friendlies it will be ok for the season, I saw the goals we conceded against Leeds and Newport whilst on holiday last week, and todays goals on Sky earlier, and clearly we have got to improve, and quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here