Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 games

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If we're looking that disorganised after ten games feel free to get on Oscar's back. Im confident we wont.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The good news is that things were grim for him in Israel to start with then they clicked and all was well - lets see where we are after 10 games

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Get a full strength back four and I'm confident we will start to click.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5877029 said:
The people moaning already don't have a clue about football. I dismiss their posts as worthless garbage :)

You're probably right but it seemed to be 95% of the stadium at the end of the game.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Fleet - we shall see. I, seriously, hope you're correct btw... but I wouldn't put it past the club given the mis-management this close season.

We too for granted the basics being so good under Gus, the defending and the passing. Both of those things are well below par at the moment and to lose to team that rarely wins away is a bad result. Bad result, bad performance - for me only the peerless Ulloa gives me any hope at the moment. So many of our other players are well below their best, Buckley, Upson, Calderon, David. Agustein is undoubtedly a good player but not quite up to full speed yet.

Hopefully the gelling can happen reasonably quickly or we could be looking at a season of anti climax.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Fleet - we shall see. I, seriously, hope you're correct btw... but I wouldn't put it past the club given the mis-management this close season.

He will be given time by the management; the club isn't being run by an eccentric foreign billionaire on an ego trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The good news is that things were grim for him in Israel to start with then they clicked and all was well - lets see where we are after 10 games

As much as I agree with the OP, I think he won 4 out of thr first 5 league games or something didnt he? I was checking on the toilet the other night (so I can't 100% guarantee it)

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

Oscar actually won his first four games in charge at Tel Aviv - dont know where this myth of him starting slow has come from

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I seriously doubt he'll get 10 games, he should, but I doubt he will. That's modern football. Great, is it not?

Given what we went through to bring in him I'd be really surprised to see him not given at least a season, I think Bloom really understands the value of stability at a club.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I fear that he's going to need more than 10 games.

He has no experience with English football, and instilling a new philosophy into this side that works could take most of the season.

The fans need to consider this season as a transitional one, with no expectations. If we do somehow make the playoffs then it is a bonus - but we must be patient & get behind Oscar - even if this poor run continues.

this is 100% correct.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I fear that he's going to need more than 10 games.

He has no experience with English football, and instilling a new philosophy into this side that works could take most of the season.

The fans need to consider this season as a transitional one, with no expectations. If we do somehow make the playoffs then it is a bonus - but we must be patient & get behind Oscar - even if this poor run continues.

Are there different people that post under your username? I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say here; and it bears little relation to other posts you make. I know football fans are fickle, but you take the biscuit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here