Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OSCAR out, POYET in

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Tony please bring our Gus back.
This OG hasn't a clue. Masimenko is useless, takes off Barnes when losing, 5 games on the trot without a win.
OUT

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Sacking Poyet is starting to look a very stupid decision.

Replacing him with somebody who has no experience of English football is looking an even bigger mistake.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
This OG hasn't a clue. Masimenko is useless, takes off Barnes when losing, 5 games on the trot without a win.
OUT

Don't be a complete bellend. Give the guy some time and wait until we have a full squad.

D

Deleted member 18477

We're going to get relegated!

Oh well we belong in league one anyway..

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
OUT

As you don't know the name of our Latvian defender. ..your post does not count....apart from that ....worrying we've let a winning position end in a loss....

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Its difficult. People are starting to get twitchy now. A couple more defeats, which isn't inconceivable given our defence and lack of goals and the pressure will be really on.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
We went on a 10 game with out a win run twice under gus. We don't have a full squad Oscar came in late and we haven't had time for him to make his mark on the squad. We are playing some good stuff and when it clicks we will be up there. Get a grip and have some perspective!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Those of us who paid attention all summer know Poyet wouldn't be here this season regardless. So always going to have a new manager and Oscar was and still is my first choice. Patience everyone...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Its difficult. People are starting to get twitchy now. A couple more defeats, which isn't inconceivable given our defence and lack of goals and the pressure will be really on.

We went on a 10 game with out a win run twice under gus. We don't have a full squad Oscar came in late and we haven't had time for him to make his mark on the squad. We are playing some good stuff and when it clicks we will be up there. Get a grip and have some perspective!!

Both correct

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Yes it's all Oscars's fault. It's not like there are 11 people on the pitch playing in blue or white or anything...

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
I'm already bored of this. How fickle can you be? How can you expect a new manager to come in and instantly bring success. Just give it time. We're 2 games into the league and listen to yourself, already calling for the manager's head. It's pathetic

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
We are one point worse off than this stage last year ffs. We've scored more goals too. This place is ridiculous at times

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm already bored of this. How fickle can you be? How can you expect a new manager to come in and instantly bring success. Just give it time. We're 2 games into the league and listen to yourself, already calling for the manager's head. It's pathetic

To be honest I have never thought sacking Gus was a sensible idea but I do think any manager should be given a whole season before judging.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here