Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket problem.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Anyone else have issues with their smartcard today? My lads was rejected and I am now in a large queue trying to get it sorted- together will a large number of other disgruntled fans. Should be watching the game :mad:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Yes, mine worked, the wife's didn't: got sent to the shop where she joined a massive queue. Helpful member of staff said there was a problem with a batch of cards. When she got to the front of the queue unhelpful person said probably a problem with the db. There isn't as I pay them both. When this was pointed out the women shrugged her shoulders and said there was probably nothing wrong with it, but she'd send another one. When the mrs asked what they were going to do about missing most of the first half she was told she should have arrived earlier. Club will be getting a rant from me. :censored:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, mine worked, the wife's didn't: got sent to the shop where she joined a massive queue. Helpful member of staff said there was a problem with a batch of cards. When she got to the front of the queue unhelpful person said probably a problem with the db. There isn't as I pay them both. When this was pointed out the women shrugged her shoulders and said there was probably nothing wrong with it, but she'd send another one. When the mrs asked what they were going to do about missing most of the first half she was told she should have arrived earlier. Club will be getting a rant from me. :censored:

PB mentioned in his video there were over 450 STH's whose direct debits hadn't gone through at the beginning of the month and unless they sorted out payment their smartcard wouldn't let them in. Sounds like some of the smartcards on the database didn't receive an update to authorise the game and when the card went in the reader it denied access.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
PB mentioned in his video there were over 450 STH's whose direct debits hadn't gone through at the beginning of the month and unless they sorted out payment their smartcard wouldn't let them in. Sounds like some of the smartcards on the database didn't receive an update to authorise the game and when the card went in the reader it denied access.

I pay both Direct debits, they both went on the same day so this wasn't the issue with us....three of us moved seats, the other two cards worked.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I pay both Direct debits, they both went on the same day so this wasn't the issue with us....three of us moved seats, the other two cards worked.

Seems like an admin error by the club which they probably won't admit to or the card was faulty and you wouldn't know it was naff until trying to use it for the first time.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I wanted to buy four season tickets all together in a particular area of the ground, emailed the club with my request received a reply saying my inquiry is being dealt and I would hear back soon within 7 days or something. Not a peep out of them since this was over 14 days ago.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
I emailed mr barber 20 minutes ago. Just had a response with a promise of a follow up on Monday. Not bad considering it is Saturday night....

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I emailed mr barber 20 minutes ago. Just had a response with a promise of a follow up on Monday. Not bad considering it is Saturday night....
He may make some unpopular decisions but how many chief executives of big companies would reply to a customers email that quickly and not just let their secretary deal with it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I renewed my sons season ticket in April, for the SAME seat he has had since day one at the Amex, only to see that his seat had a new season ticket member in it, missed the first five minutes trying to sort that out. I have to contact the club, his NEW number is in the AA section apparently.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here