Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done 1901 Club

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I hope I'm not too premature with my praise, but credit where credit is due. I've just got to our lounge and we've got hot dogs, crisps, chocolates and snacks - it may be small touches but it makes all the difference. And the hot dog was delicious. Thanks for listening.

keitho54

Oct 9, 2003
I hope I'm not too premature with my praise, but credit where credit is due. I've just got to our lounge and we've got hot dogs, crisps, chocolates and snacks - it may be small touches but it makes all the difference. And the hot dog was delicious. Thanks for listening.

Which lounge greyseagull?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Juice FM lounge.

Cheers for the sarcasm Bevendean Hillbilly

Do you know what the caterers are going to do with all those surplus tins of Tesco "Value" hot dogs ???

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
The result pales into insignificance when compared to knowing what fare was served to the 1901er's. Was it worth it?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Well, that explains why 75% of them were not back for the 2nd half kick-off.

I could understand if they were corporate guests, but apparently they are not!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is great news.

Well done the 1901 catering staff

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Glad they have sorted it, us mere mortals however are not so pleased. Were served rock hard pies before the game obviously left over from Tuesday(or even earlier). Will NOT be having anymore even though it was regular fayre last two seasons.
No matter really.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well, that explains why 75% of them were not back for the 2nd half kick-off.

I could understand if they were corporate guests, but apparently they are not!

In two and a bit seasons I've not missed a single minute of action, always in my seat.

Viewing other areas, there are many in all parts of the game that can't say the same.

Lovely. Did you see us score our goal?

Like Giraffe, I stay in my seat until all the crowds have ventured in, grab a tea, and I'm straight back out. I never miss a minute. But thanks for your concern.

Football interrupts corporate feasting :angry:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Glad they have sorted it, us mere mortals however are not so pleased. Were served rock hard pies before the game obviously left over from Tuesday(or even earlier). Will NOT be having anymore even though it was regular fayre last two seasons.
No matter really.

So you've eaten the pies regularly for 2 seasons and after one bad day will never have them again? What an over-reaction.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
In two and a bit seasons I've not missed a single minute of action, always in my seat.

Viewing other areas, there are many in all parts of the game that can't say the same.

I sit in EU and it is true that people disappear at 40 mins and 85 mins and come back at 50 mins all over the ground. It is however noticeable that the half time break is considerably longer and involves a larger percentage in the middle west tier.

I reckon most stands are probably between 10% and 20% empty come the 2nd half, but the 1901 tier is almost empty. It is very similar to wembley during an England game

I sat at half-time and had a conversation recalling the much discussed annoyance at 1901's being charged £19 for a curry and how no one was buying. I was surprised that most 1901's still did not make an appearance till the 50th minute.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I sat at half-time and had a conversation recalling the much discussed annoyance at 1901's being charged £19 for a curry and how no one was buying. I was surprised that most 1901's still did not make an appearance till the 50th minute.

I was in there once. They're all comparing their cocks to the size of the coffee cups. Leave them to it I say.

There should be a 1901 NSC for the wealthy posters so they can rack on about the free hot dogs and caviare voleuveants in peace.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Cool

Guess you luv it

lol xxx :) lolo xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here