Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is the h bus running today?

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Did the H and S buses run today? Did not see any at Amex.

Must admit my missus and I very fed up. Paid increased public transport levy of £50 each. Then they wanted another£75 each. Has thoroughly mucked up our travel plans

Suspect like others will use my car more which makes the clubs commitment to green transport seem ironic

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

Must admit my missus and I very fed up. Paid increased public transport levy of £50 each. Then they wanted another£75 each. Has thoroughly mucked up our travel plans

Suspect like others will use my car more which makes the clubs commitment to green transport seem ironic

No other clubs in the league provide free transport and Brighton can no longer afford to. There are free alternatives from all areas effected by the new Seagulls Travel arrangements

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
The club is not providing free transport. Season ticket holders are charged £50 each. Would be interesting to see what percentage of the St holders actually use public transport. Please also remember the green transport policy was a very important factor in the club getting permission for Falmer.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
The club is not providing free transport. Season ticket holders are charged £50 each. Would be interesting to see what percentage of the St holders actually use public transport. Please also remember the green transport policy was a very important factor in the club getting permission for Falmer.

The cost of the travel is not covered by everyones £2 odd a game, the club pays the rest. The point I was making was extra payments for transport over the charge taken on our tickets

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Poor you!. May l remind you that no other club in the league, that l know of, offers fans free or subsidised travel to and from home games. Sounds like you may just have to 'rough it' in future and travel to games by public transport changing in the city centre where necessary. It's still FREE for goodness sake!

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Obviously I used another route today. Just a shame that another group of fans are less happy as we shrug our shoulders and take longer to get to the ground.

By the way I am still interested in the answer to my question. There used to be about 3 or 4 buses each on the S and H routes. How many ran today in the new set up?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Obviously I used another route today. Just a shame that another group of fans are less happy as we shrug our shoulders and take longer to get to the ground.

By the way I am still interested in the answer to my question. There used to be about 3 or 4 buses each on the S and H routes. How many ran today in the new set up?

Seagulls Travel had stated they would run enough buses to cope with all those who wanted to book a seat, not sure how many actually ran but there were extra buses in the coach park for sure.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The cost of the travel is not covered by everyones £2 odd a game, the club pays the rest. The point I was making was extra payments for transport over the charge taken on our tickets

It's £4 per game as indicated on the ticket.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here