Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar 'Vote of confidence'

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
In todays Sun Kenny Agustien gives a vote of confidence to under fire manager Oscar Garcia as he continues his hunt for a first win.

Wonder when Bloom will give him one ?

When he appointed him?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Unbelievable. Truly. I actually think that Oscar will go on to become the man who takes us to The Premiership whether that's this season or more likely next.

I have one nagging worry that the budget really is a problem but that will only make his forthcoming achievements all the more spectacular.

In Oscar, we will go far.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Unbelievable. Truly. I actually think that Oscar will go on to become the man who takes us to The Premiership whether that's this season or more likely next.

I have one nagging worry that the budget really is a problem but that will only make his forthcoming achievements all the more spectacular.

In Oscar, we will go far.

my hope too
its beginning to take some shape

who buys this garbage
the sun
well nobody in Liverpool anyway .......chip paper

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Who's he supposed to be under fire from. Apart from Unrest.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Today was appalling. Our squad is very much weaker than last season.

To be mention premiership in the same sentence as Brighton is laughable at present.

I am not calling for wholesale changes. But really, expectations must come down. We are mid table at best.

We have now been beaten by an average Leeds side and a very ordinary derby side.

The Latvian left back is an utter joke. He is not nearly ready.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The Latvian left back was very poor. Against a very average Derby side we were second best. Against Newport we were gash & Leeds who won't be challenging average at best. Worrying times? Not yet, but OF hasn't brought anything to the plate yet.

He's not a left back though. Can't really ride him when played out of position.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Is this like when Virgo gave SALDE "the benefit of the doubt" ???

“I owe a lot to Russell,” Virgo said. “He gave me the opportunity to be captain of this club, which I have always wanted.

“He is paid to make decisions. With the Yeovil thing, after I had been sent-off at Bristol Rovers, I gave him the benefit of the doubt for that one"

- Adam Virgo, November 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here