Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Keith Andrews loan official

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
@OfficialBHAFC: BREAKING NEWS: Albion this morning completed the signing of Irish international Keith Andrews on a season loan from Bolton Wanderers. #BHAFC

He's eligible to play today

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
On the bench maybe?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think this is a canny signing. Not exciting, but may prove to be important for us.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good player, upgrade on our current 6th best CM Crofts but why a CM when is only position we didn't need help. Unless Bridcutt or Orlandi are off then 7/10

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
@OfficialBHAFC: BREAKING NEWS: Albion this morning completed the signing of Irish international Keith Andrews on a season loan from Bolton Wanderers. #BHAFC

He's eligible to play today

KJP - still King of the two second swoop!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Andrews, Andrews, what a blessing Andrews.(some old git on here might get it!)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm happy with this. Nice to have it confirmed too. Naylor suggested he'd be watching from the stands. That seems most likely to me.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Relatively pleased with the signing but its a shame JFC will now be pushed further down the order.

Well he had his chance to make an impression. Cant say that Oscar didn't give them all a chance.

Stumpy Tim

His strength is breaking from midfield, and had his best spells (WBA & Ipswich) playing in the middle three of a 4-3-3. I don't know how he was deployed at Bolton, but sounds like he fits our system perfectly. Not a hugely exciting signing, but could be very important. A midfield of Bridcutt, Andrews & Kemy is very competitive at this level, and will allow the flairniacs of Lopez, Orlandi, Buckley, Lua Lua to bomb forward from wide positions.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I think this is a canny signing. Not exciting, but may prove to be important for us.

Totally agree. Good solid championship player who will be very useful during those tricky games where we need that experience to turn those draws into wins. Bolton fans might not rate him but we arnt Bolton and our style is unique and he will fit right into that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here