Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fred Karno's Circus at the Palace

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
come on mate. Lay off a bit. I know we've had our fun at your expense over the last 3 months but this is over the top payback. Its really making us feel really bad and wish we hadn't got promoted now.

Good morning eaglejez hope you are well. Can I ask you a serious question. Why did you log onto NSC this morning, the question isn't from myself, but from an interested party.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Is Holloway criticizing the board? Is the harmony & unity at Selhurst all gone? Oh dear.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
15 minutes for the first palace bite. Good work. They must be bored.

Cause we're bored, we don't kick off for another week.

Meanwhile you've plenty of time to make a pig's ear in the shitc@nt Championship.

Major dimwit seems to have missed this fact, alongside the fact that you had your huge chance, against Fred Karno's mob no less, and royally stuffed it up.

Up the Rams.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
[SUP][/SUP]
Good morning eaglejez hope you are well. Can I ask you a serious question. Why did you log onto NSC this morning, the question isn't from myself, but from an interested party.

Honest answer ? I'm on holiday. My routine of 405 on Sky with BBS followed by Twitter. TM's thread was flagged on the BBS and his threads are always good value so came on. I've also come on here more recently since the P Off as you know ! I was banned for a bit after I posted that mickey take vid using Mr McGinleys footage (which was fair enough I suppose !).

I try to keep it at light hearted banter which works both ways and we like the Brighton boys (most of them !) on the BBS. I agree with the point from many on here that you should have an away end since it can be annoying. I think 90% of Palace and Brighton fans realise its banter and enter into the spirit. My philosophy is if you dish it out you have to take it. Our rivalry is one of the best and the one thing we can agree on and be proud of !!

Both sides have those that can't take it and they get picked on even more !! (Although see point above about the need for NSC away end).

'Good luck' today and keep up the good work Mr Phallus :thumbsup:

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
So if I've got this right, you're on your holidays and still feel the need to post on NSC.

Good grief man.
I'm sitting with my feet up watching the cricket (12-1 btw) with my sons surfing the lack of news on the BBS with odd look on NSC. Beach and pub later

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He knows the answer to getting his team going and it is not a hypnotist, all he has to do is shit on the floor. He knows this works for them.

The Palarse players will also think there is a new signing in their midst.

come on mate. Lay off a bit. I know we've had our fun at your expense over the last 3 months but this is over the top payback. Its really making us feel really bad and wish we hadn't got promoted now.

Ever feel the wrong Club got promoted ?

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Ever feel the wrong Club got promoted ?

Yes, I've been miserable ever since :( I wish we hadn't come down to the Amex and humiliated you in your own back yard in the biggest game between our two clubs in our lifetime giving us bragging rights for years to come. I mean we're employing a sports psychologist and have betting firms trying to sponsor us? I just don't know how we'll cope.

You must be laughing away every day. £160m isn't worth this I can tell you.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes, I've been miserable ever since :( I wish we hadn't come down to the Amex and humiliated you in your own back yard in the biggest game between our two clubs in our lifetime giving us bragging rights for years to come. I mean we're employing a sports psychologist and have betting firms trying to sponsor us? I just don't know how we'll cope.

Keep convincing yourself. Sports psychologist, my eye! It's a hypnotist, and it seems to have worked on the fans already.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Keep convincing yourself. Sports psychologist, my eye! It's a hypnotist, and it seems to have worked on the fans already.

A hypnotist eh? That changes everything. I don't wish we'd lost to you in the play offs now, I wish we'd never been in them. If only you'd never given us Dobbie :( Without him we'd be looking forward to Yeovil away.

It's just not fair

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Seemingly £120m is now £160m. Palace can't count money. Funny that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here