Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Apologies in Advance

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just like to apologise in advance for my drunken state today in the North Stand today.
My son is home on R&R and its his first game since he deployed at the end of Feb.
So if you see a bald bloke and. 6ft 4 inch Para staggering around in N1D around row J that is us !!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just like to apologise in advance for my drunken state today in the North Stand today.
My son is home on R&R and its his first game since he deployed at the end of Feb.
So if you see a bald bloke and. 6ft 4 inch Para staggering around in N1D around row J that is us !!

make sure you stagger to your seat and SIT DOWN in it!

Would hate to see you chucked out :lolol:

Have a great day Be proud :thumbsup:

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

have a good day mate:albion2:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Come and find me, I'll buy your boy a pint (even if he IS a para)

Per Mare, Per Terram :wink:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
translation:

today there will be a love-in within the north stand for all those who carry out the 'industrial-corporate-complex's agenda for oil and the spread of western central banks.

come and clap us as we are drunk on a break....for if we remain sober, the questions of what we do with our lives (under orders without question) much just rise up inside and request answers.

saying that, enjoy the game :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
translation:

today there will be a love-in within the north stand for all those who carry out the 'industrial-corporate-complex's agenda for oil and the spread of western central banks.

come and clap us as we are drunk on a break....for if we remain sober, the questions of what we do with our lives (under orders without question) much just rise up inside and request answers.

Translation - "I'm rather jealous that so many people have had the guts to stand up and do something potentially life threatening in defending all Britons when I'm too scared to do so"

Other than that - enjoy the match ;-)

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
translation:

Translation without the use of google translate, 'I'm a cynical **** who can't support our troops and won't be attending the game as sharia law forbides it'

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
translation:

Firstly I hope the OP and his son have a great day out and see three points to go with the pints.

Secondly it's perfectly possible to support our troops without approving of all the wars they're sent to by politicians. You never know when you'll need the armed forces and far better we have a strong military in a democracy then risk being ruled by fascism or communism.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Enjoy the game. Perhaps you could arrange to meet up with hybrid_x and introduce your son to him! :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hope you both enjoy your day, sounds like you are going to have fun.
Lets hope for a good win today.
All the best to you both. :drink: :cheers:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Firstly I hope the OP and his son have a great day out and see three points to go with the pints.

Secondly it's perfectly possible to support our troops without approving of all the wars they're sent to by politicians. You never know when you'll need the armed forces and far better we have a strong military in a democracy then risk being ruled by fascism or communism.

this
and have a good day both of you

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
translation:

If you can't say anything positive, perhaps you should keep your gob shut.

I'll try an look you out Charlie ...it will be good to see you again.

Dave

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
translation:

Firstly OP have a great day with your boy :)

As for the person I've quoted, if you can't say anything nice try not saying anything at all :censored:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Spot on.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
translation:

Let the man be proud of his son. Pretty selfish to piss on his bonfire - just to show how clever you are - wasn't needed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here