Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the hurtiest spot, you've ever had.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A nice niche thread to start the home league season, off with.

One day last week the outside of my right nostril was hurting, then it subsided, I didn't think anything of it.

4am this morning I was woken because the same area was really bloody painful.

I finally got up, looked in the mirror and although there was a slightly darker area with a dot in the middle there wasn't much going on.

I gave it a little squeeze, and Mary Mungo and Midge, all hell broke out onto the mirror.

It's now a little sore, but other than that my nostril is acting like nothings happened.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Puss

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I had one under my arm, was a big firm sore one squeezed it not much came out then a little blood. Left it for few days, then scratched scab of and gave it gentle squeeze, my god I had never seen anything like it, was cleaning the mirror the sink I'd never seen so much puss.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A nice niche thread to start the home league season, off with.

One day last week the outside of my right nostril was hurting, then it subsided, I didn't think anything of it.

4am this morning I was woken because the same area was really bloody painful.

I finally got up, looked in the mirror and although there was a slightly darker area with a dot in the middle there wasn't much going on.

I gave it a little squeeze, and Mary Mungo and Midge, all hell broke out onto the mirror.

It's now a little sore, but other than that my nostril is acting like nothings happened.

How did Mary Mungo and Midge get involved? :lol:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Twice I've had a spot at the very top of me arse crack and without doubt the most painful spots ever, even trump the nose spots that make your eyes water :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here