Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Day Threads

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
For the attention of those that are following the game & contributing to the match day threads, please note the following:

- Some of us are relying on this forum alone for our match updates. (Much quicker than BBC & Twitter is blocked on work PC).
- When simply writing, "Yes", "No", or more descriptive terms for the same thing, try & think of adding some detail & factual content.
- I really don't need to know if player is working or not.
- Try googling about live streams in plenty of time before KO.
- The usual suspects who give descriptions about what is actually happening, please keep up the good work.

I will be at my desk pretending to work tomorrow morning here in Alaska, (Ketchikan tomorrow to be precise). Hopefully I'll be able to crack on after the final whistle with a smile on my face.

Come on Brighton, let's get this season up & running!

Most of the info you rely on in this thread comes mainly from SP, you dimwit! You obviously don't realize you can't post the URL of a stream until it has started. If you want 'detail & factual content' then there are text commentaries that you can open and view side by side with NSC. SoG gives you the gist of what's just happened, BBC gives you the detail a bit later. Stop moaning and just be grateful you can actually view NSC in Alaska.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Buy Player

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Most of the info you rely on in this thread comes mainly from SP, you dimwit! You obviously don't realize you can't post the URL of a stream until it has started. If you want 'detail & factual content' then there are text commentaries that you can open and view side by side with NSC. SoG gives you the gist of what's just happened, BBC gives you the detail a bit later. Stop moaning and just be grateful you can actually view NSC in Alaska.

Thanks for that you absolute slice.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

He has a point. Many of us listen to player and post on NSC, and it's always helpful to know whether or not it's a problem with your computer or a problem with player itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Why should we pay for Player then have to spend the whole game typing so you get a running commentary for free?

Jan 30, 2008
For the attention of those that are following the game & contributing to the match day threads, please note the following:

- Some of us are relying on this forum alone for our match updates. (Much quicker than BBC & Twitter is blocked on work PC).
- When simply writing, "Yes", "No", or more descriptive terms for the same thing, try & think of adding some detail & factual content.
- The usual suspects who give descriptions about what is actually happening, please keep up the good work.

I will be at my desk pretending to work tomorrow morning here in Alaska, (Ketchikan tomorrow to be precise). Hopefully I'll be able to crack on after the final whistle with a smile on my face.

hope you've got your fire fighting equipment
regards
DR

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here