[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: Albion v Derby

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
amex-1l229-982346_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
22:58 9th August 2013
by Ferret
So only the heavy punters got rewarded on Tuesday night. I commented that more backing more than one goal was buying money, and so it turned out. Unfortunately our long-priced wagers on Kemy Agustien, Inigo Calderon and a 3-1 90-minute scoreline went unpaid.The first week of the season always packs in three games, and Albion have a chance to notch up their first victory when they host Derby County on Saturday.
Sky Bet may have overreacted slightly to the first two results as they have given Brighton a generous 19/20 quote, and at just a fraction odds-on for a home match, you have to fancy Oscar Garcia's men.
By sizing with Derby at 14/5 (when they should really be 10/3), the league sponsors have also made the draw attractive at 5/2, and this is arguably the pick of the three possible outcomes.
The draw also features as the best value in the half-time/full-time category. Albion/draw is 16/1 and, while it reflects a position that we as supporters would not wish to see fulfilled, the odds are far greater than they should be given the happenings in the first two matches this season.
I know that a lot of you only like to back the Albion to win, and with that in mind I would nominate a 3-2 scoreline at 33/1 as the best outside bet of the afternoon and, for a first goalscorer, the odds favour Andrea Orlandi (12/1) over Leonardo Ulloa (5/1).
Good luck and happy punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here