Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ignasi Miquel to Leicester-Konchesky coming here?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
We were supposed to be after Ignasi last season, you would think with Oscars connections he would have been a target.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
One thing I will add is that Leicester kit is terrible.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
From what I saw of Konchesky in the Championship last season he didn't impress me. Too easily skinned by anyone with pace and didn't have the time on the ball that an ex-Prem player ought to. He strikes me as an expensive version of Painter.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We have lost two left backs, and only got one replacement. I think Chicksen is more of a back up, Bridge is so hard to replace, i think the club are waiting until they get a quality LB, neither Storey or Konchesky fit the bill imo.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought that Konchesky had signed for QPR and I expect us to bring in a loan signing when the Premier teams have named their 25 man squad, but not sure when they do that.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Without doubt Paul Konchesky is one of the most overrated players of recent years. How he has carved out a career in the top two divisions beggars belief - f**k me he's also apparently played two games for England.

I'd rather play my Nan at left back.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Without doubt Paul Konchesky is one of the most overrated players of recent years. How he has carved out a career in the top two divisions beggars belief - f**k me he's also apparently played two games for England.

I'd rather play my Nan at left back.
Is she naturally left footed?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Isn't it when the transfer window closes - 1st September?

The window has been extended to 11.00pm 2nd September and the Premier will have played games by then so would assume it is prior to the first game which is on 17th August, 2 weeks after our start so perhaps something will happen before the Birmingham game.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Rather stick with Maxi and Calde than either of those guys, but hoping there's somebody amazing out on the International market! Maxi is a full international and young, Chicksen highly rated back-up. Would we have signed him to be 3rd choice long term? Is why Bridge was the perfect starter :(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
just bounced an old thread to see what people thouight tday, my view,

I wouldnt want Konchesky now as I d not think that he is as good as Ward and Miguel (Leicester no 23) didnt look to impressive.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
just bounced an old thread to see what people thouight tday, my view,

I wouldnt want Konchesky now as I d not think that he is as good as Ward and Miguel (Leicester no 23) didnt look to impressive.

As with many of the bounced threads today, one game doesn't mean one is right or wrong.

They were top for a reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here