Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heineken at the Amex

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion are delighted to announce the agreement of a new five-year supply agreement with Heineken.

The UK’s leading cider and beer business will supply draught and packaged cider and lager at the American Express Community Stadium.

Visitors to the stadium will be able to enjoy a range of drinks, including leading brands Foster’s, Heineken, Kronenbourg 1664, Strongbow, Bulmers, Sol and Desperados in the concourse kiosks, Dick’s Bar and the 1901 Club lounges.

The new deal – which extends a successful partnership that began when Brighton moved to the Amex in 2011- also allows for the continued provision of other fans’ favourites Harvey’s, Dark Star and Guinness.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/albion-team-up-with-heineken-982143.aspx#HtwuTdXalaId2UTC.99

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Nice will Heineken and Bulmers be a choice on the concourses now then? Not perfect but a definite upgrade for cider drinkers.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Very good selection now. Don't really like Fosters or Kronie but do like a Heine

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This better not be a tease where we later find out that only some of the drinks are available on the concourse (specifically, I'd buy a bulmers occasionally).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Darkstar is awesome. Never had a bad head after drinking it, but it does give me the shits.

Swings and roundabouts.

:blush:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My brother will be happy as I am sure many will if Guinness becomes standard and perhaps I will have to develop a taste for it as opposed to Harveys which I dont like and lager which I am not partial to. Funny I like bottled Guinness but not to happy with draught. I may have to slide a miniature port in my pocket to put in my Guinness.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Pleased but surprised, I swear the other week in Dicks I saw a sign saying Harveys will only be available on request and not advertised.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The problem with having that so many different brands will be the bar staff, who stuggled with two lagers and one bitter

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How are the going to cope with pooring Guiness correctly, takes them long enough to serve as it is!

When I had some pints before we beat Palace (remember that?) they were as good as most I've had!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here