Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perry's cancelled my bus to the Amex

I thought bus company cancelled, nothing to do with the ALBION.
No so. The Albion cancelled the B&H Special Bus services. B&H Buses announced that they would no longer run, before the Albion announced that they had arranged for Seagulls Travel to commission alternative Special Buses, with different (extended) routes and timetables, and an extra charge to use them (and the need to pre-book seats through Seagulls Travel).

Details are here:-
http://www.stagedoortickets.co.uk/seagulltravel/

But it seems to be too late now to pre-book a journey tomorrow.

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not sure about that, but I have heard from a fairly good source that Alan Navarro has been released.

Bollocks, I loved that guy. It's alright though, apparently we have this chap from the premiership called Harley to replace him. Phew!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just realised that the club have scrapped the Hangleton, Shoreham bus service that picked us up. Have no idea why. Oh wait! Perhaps he makes more money out of the fans! Surely not.

Colour me unimpressed and feeling completely stitched up.

Customers (BUS customers, as opposed to football fans) in 'having to pay for something' shocker.

I booked my bus tickets for tomorrow earlier. £3.75, or £75 for the season. I can't say I feel 'stitched up', to be honest. There is, of course the option of the train, or the P&R....

Customers (BUS customers, as opposed to football fans) in 'having to pay for something' shocker.

I booked my bus tickets for tomorrow earlier. £3.75, or £75 for the season. I can't say I feel 'stitched up', to be honest. There is, of course the option of the train, or the P&R....
... or B&H/Stagecoach network buses. Like the trains or P&R, at no extra charge over what you have already paid for the match ticket.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You could use the ordinary bus free of charge, or, even if you had to pay for it, £3.50 for a day saver with unlimited travel.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You could use the ordinary bus free of charge, or, even if you had to pay for it, £3.50 for a day saver with unlimited travel.

From Shoreham-by-Sea? I reckon that would, at best, involve a couple of changes. With two Bobkins in tow, I'm quite happy with paying for close to door-to-door service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here