Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panic at the Amex?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Last night, drove down to Virgin and on the left had side of the road, there was an albion transit parked next to the gate just as you turn into the road, blocking it off...on the right hand side, two main gates both had barriers down and transits parked against the barriers.

There was a heap of burly looking stewards hanging around...this was 7:30!

I assume they had been tipped off about pikeys in the area and were making sure they didn't get on to the car parks.

More costs we have to incurr whic,h could be spent on players

How-Flamethrowers-Work-2.jpg

Job done.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Panic it was well mad. Turned out it was Palace and we run um wot a night. Boyz in the vans were a mob from Whitehawk not amex stewrads. mental.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Last night, drove down to Virgin and on the left had side of the road, there was an albion transit parked next to the gate just as you turn into the road, blocking it off...on the right hand side, two main gates both had barriers down and transits parked against the barriers.

There was a heap of burly looking stewards hanging around...this was 7:30!

I assume they had been tipped off about pikeys in the area and were making sure they didn't get on to the car parks.

More costs we have to incurr whic,h could be spent on players

If you read very carefully, there is a massive fisherman lurking in the sentence starting.. I assume. Perfect grammar and structure. A bit out of place with the rest of the post. I did quite like it hence the response.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The club should throw Chippie a Pony & get him to have a word with the incumbants. That's assuming he's still mobile these days.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Why do travelling folk always plop themselves in the middle of parks and other public spaces? Surely there's plenty of remote fields and woodlands where they could park without anyone noticing? It seems a bit overly confrontational to stick your caravans all over surrenden field when you could just as happily park up on the downs or somewhere and not piss everyone off.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why do travelling folk always plop themselves in the middle of parks and other public spaces? Surely there's plenty of remote fields and woodlands where they could park without anyone noticing? It seems a bit overly confrontational to stick your caravans all over surrenden field when you could just as happily park up on the downs or somewhere and not piss everyone off.

But there aren't shops and petrol stations for their children to visit for free goods and use of facilities in the middle of nowwhere

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here