Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldean Driveway available for tomorrow.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
As this was so successful last time, I'll have another go...!

The person who usually uses my driveway is off on holiday tomorrow so won't need my driveway.

Available to the person with the most deserving cause, furthest distance or most passengers!

Will close at 5pm and PM the "winner" with my address.

No bribes etc.. will be considered.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Pat - I didn't need the space - just wanted to clarify that it was free
for other people's benefit.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Much as I'd love to win this prize.
I don't think being a solo driver from Maldon, Essex will trump 2 or3 in a car from Southampton

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
As this was so successful last time, I'll have another go...!

The person who usually uses my driveway is off on holiday tomorrow so won't need my driveway.

Available to the person with the most deserving cause, furthest distance or most passengers!

Will close at 5pm and PM the "winner" with my address.

No bribes etc.. will be considered.

Hi

A very generous offer. I'm actually on hols in Canada right now, having house swapped with my cousins family. I've given them my STs for a taste of the Amex action, so there will be four Canadian's driving down from Horsham along with my 3 usual home match travelling companions in my 7 seater. I was relying on my friends to direct them to the P&R but this might be just the ticket.... does Toronto via Horsham trump Southhampton?

Thanks

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hi

A very generous offer. I'm actually on hols in Canada right now, having house swapped with my cousins family. I've given them my STs for a taste of the Amex action, so there will be four Canadian's driving down from Horsham along with my 3 usual home match travelling companions in my 7 seater. I was relying on my friends to direct them to the P&R but this might be just the ticket.... does Toronto via Horsham trump Southhampton?

Thanks

I clearly didn't think this through when I made the offer as I feel gutted having to disappoint someone now!!

Fred sent me a PM earlier explaining why they needed to get away quickly from the game so I am going to have to go with him.

Really sorry, but I hope your friends enjoy their visit and start the Canadian arm of the supporters club.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I hope you will be able to get commentary of the game in Canada.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Darn! Beaten by a Desperate Fred! :shootself

Never mind! Thanks for the offer anyway Pat. I'll be watching the links....

All the best

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I clearly didn't think this through when I made the offer as I feel gutted having to disappoint someone now!!

Fred sent me a PM earlier explaining why they needed to get away quickly from the game so I am going to have to go with him.

Really sorry, but I hope your friends enjoy their visit and start the Canadian arm of the supporters club.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I hope you will be able to get commentary of the game in Canada.

Don't leave us all in suspense. What is Freds cause?, this is the most exciting thing that has happened in ages.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I love this thread! What a fine gesture, NSC at its very best :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here