Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any early word as to what the crowd will be tomorrow?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
With holidays etc, I suspect it could be a low one, but as they report tickets sold it should be 27k+.

What would be good, what would be bad, and what would be a total disaster?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hostile.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our two tickets will be used by Scarborough STHs no less tomorrow and it is their 2nd Amex experience

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Who cares?

I think the club will. They should be looking for late 20's for every game this season, 30+ for the big ones. If they are struggling to sell tickets it would be a worrying sign that the bubble has burst just a little bit.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think the club will. They should be looking for late 20's for every game this season, 30+ for the big ones. If they are struggling to sell tickets it would be a worrying sign that the bubble has burst just a little bit.

Maybe you should speak tot he club then? :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Bubbles can't burst 'just a little bit', it's scientifically impossible.

They're either burst or they aren't.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Below 23k bad . 23 to 26k good. 26k+ is excellent

It can't be any lower than the number of STs sold as they now go on tickets sold not bodies through the turnstiles.

So take the number of STs, add on a guess for the away fans and a guess for the casuals and you'll get there.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Well let the club worry about it. The honeymoon period is on going clearly as we've sold 23k season tickets. What we sell on top of that will depend on who we are playing and how we are doing in the league. Having a discussion about it before every game is just dull IMO.

have to agree with this sentiment...why there is a thread on this subject right now with number of st's sold etc etc beats me..boredom?

I'm glad it's not just me that is bored with this boards obsession with attendances. The people who use it as a one up man ship against other teams have got to be the most tedious wankers on the planet.

Palace fan: 0-2 in your back yard, premier league
BHA fan: yeah but we've got a nice ground and bigger attendances!!
Palace fan: 0-2 in your back yard, premier league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here