TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You have ONE day to vote

Round of 16 VIII (and final)

Chipsticks
Chipsticks-SV.jpg

Battered Group F into submission and ended with 36% of the vote. A retro feel and hard-hitting taste has won support from all ages. Readily expected to guide Chipsticks through to the Quarters.

Roysters T Bone Steak
124827.jpg

The only snack with two bites at the big time. Roysters earned that opportunity by finishing a distance second to Monster Munch Beef, and finally confining Pombears to obscurity, in an earlier tie.
It may be a case of 'thus far but no further' for Roysters, but at least they have a second chance to impress.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Chipsticks are brilliant crisps. With 3 kids we have do a lot of BDay parties, and chipsticks are hoovered up by everyone, especially by parents mine sweeping up after the kids.

Chipsticks all the way for me.

Last edited:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've already voted for Roysters twice, but familiarity is starting to breed contempt for this bubbly snack and, right now, if I was at a swimming pool crisps dispenser in the 1970s and Roysters had been invented and were also available, they would be ignored. My 7p is going to be spent on the Chipsticks. But I'd probably go for the Kung Fu balls instead if they had them. Or Fangs.

Jimmy Grimble

I reckon Chipsticks could go all the way. They've got my backing against any opponent.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The quarter-final line up is complete:

Wheat Crunchies Spicy Tomato
Monster Munch Beef
Monster Munch Pickled Onion
Squares Salt & Vinegar
Mini Cheddars
Brannigans Roast Beef & Mustard
Frazzles