Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Pawson

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I only know four referees names. Jack Taylor, Howard Webb, that italian weird looking bloke from The Hills Have Eyes who's name i can't remember and Craig "worst referee I have ever seen" Pawson!!!

How has he ever "impressed" in the Championship????

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I only know four referees names. Jack Taylor, Howard Webb, that italian weird looking bloke from The Hills Have Eyes who's name i can't remember and Craig "worst referee I have ever seen" Pawson!!!

Pierluigi Collina. :thumbsup:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Errrr....don't you mean three?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Here's my video of our reaction to Pawson at HT at that game. Never seen anything like it ever. But the second half was an " I was there" moment, too.

My trademark contribution is on the 40 seconds mark.

[yt]mfONVLQsxSM[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think we've already had him since that Burnley game haven't we? Could be wrong on that though. Memory goes with age.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I think we've already had him since that Burnley game haven't we? Could be wrong on that though. Memory goes with age.

We have: Brighton 3 Crystal Palace 0. He's still a **** though.

Here's my video of our reaction to Pawson at HT at that game. Never seen anything like it ever. But the second half was an " I was there" moment, too.

My trademark contribution is on the 40 seconds mark.

[yt]mfONVLQsxSM[/yt]

Top vid. Good luck Prem teams

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Was it the Palace game? My God, in all my worrying about that game, him refereeing it had slipped me by. And yes, TSB, spot on as usual.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Come on now, people learn and improve. The Burnley game was 2 years ago! Yes, he was horrific that day. But we've all had bad days where we've consistently made blunders and fouled things up all over the show. We've all had to run the barrage of hatred from onlookers as you try and leave, people shouting "you don't know what you're doing" etc as you're going about your business. You have to take it on the chin, accept you've made some errors and work harder to improve.

Even in an office environment it can happen. You have a high profile stinker and everyone boos you as leave. I'm told it's quite unsettling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here