Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caldo's red card withdrawn

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Inigo Calderon's red card has been rescinded by the FA...

[h=5]BREAKING NEWS: Inigo Calderon's red card has been rescinded by the FA, following successful appeal. He is available for match v Derby.[/h]

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sense at LAST!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[h=5]BREAKING NEWS: Inigo Calderon's red card has been rescinded by the FA, following successful appeal. He is available for match v Derby.[/h]

Really? Well, bugger me; I really didn't see that coming. All credit to them for doing the right thing, but I have to say I'm surprised they had the cojones to actually do it.

Kudos to Oscar too - he (and Calde) took the risk that the ban would be increased by 1 game.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I am truly gobsmacked,.... the FA showing some common sense!??...... well done them.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm utterly stunned and delighted.

It should never have been a red but I had no faith at all in an FA panel going against the ref.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Crivins! Wonders will never cease to amaze etc etc. :clap2:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Good, was never a red
Agreed, lets be children and list all those who posted on the original thread that is was reckless and a deserved red card.......... ( or maybe not).

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Shouldnt have been sent off at all as it pretty much cost us the game !! Though it means we do now have a RB available !!

Surprising to see that the FA do have some common sense !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here