Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just returned from a 2 week holiday in Costa Brava. Whilst there I took in Barcelona v FC Santos (from the Brazilian premier league) at the Nou Camp.

81,000 pre season crowd and well worth the experience. I've always been impressed when watching them on TV but seeing it all live, the quality on display really is incredible.

If anyone's over there this summer, it is well worth a visit. For the record, I was 3 rows from the back, behind the goal. It is a distance from the pitch but a very good view, and at 19 euros for the match ticket you can't complain

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Was there in summer '86 and did the stadium tour. Blinding! No footy on, but Lineker was on his way to play for them, after winning the Golden Boot at the World Cup :)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I was expecting you to add that several young players are heading to us on loan

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Was at the game too , shame it was not too competitive but they are obviously a different class, Santos very poor, also just got back today on the 15.10 from Barca, were you on it @DirtyDave ?! Spent a bit of time in Barca and Tossa De Mar.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm hoping to be there for their opening La Liga game - I'm holidaying an hour away from Barca and we'll be spending the day there the same day they play and hope to watch.

Is it hard to get tickets around the city on the day?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'm hoping to be there for their opening La Liga game - I'm holidaying an hour away from Barca and we'll be spending the day there the same day they play and hope to watch.

Is it hard to get tickets around the city on the day?

I think you can get ones near the back in what is known as the "tourist" section from shops around the city, not sure on the day but certainly leading upto it.

We did it a year ago and queued up at the Camp Nou on the morning of the game. It was more or less a sell out but we got tickets quite easily after queuing for over an hour - we couldn't sit together but were in decent seats amongst season ticket holders, think they were on an exchange sort of thing similar to ours. Cost about 90 euro each but the cheapest were 70 or so.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
try to find a way of booking through official club website and don't buy tiks at tourist kiosks in / around city where they offer bus to game (with unnecessary guide !) at about 2/3 times the price, its expensive enough anyway !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you watch Barcelona on TV just pay attention to the similarity between how they play and various aspects of what we do. Obviously they have better players with more ability but I can see the similarity in styles and where Oscar is going.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If you watch Barcelona on TV just pay attention to the similarity between how they play and various aspects of what we do. Obviously they have better players with more ability but I can see the similarity in styles and where Oscar is going.

How was your Birthday spoilt by the result!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here