Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match day bus travel season ticket

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I've paid £75 in person about 3 weeks ago to Seagull Travel for the match day bus for the season. I've had no email and all I get is the answer phone when I phone. The only proof I've paid is my credit card receipt. Do I get on the match day bus and show them that?
Anyone else having similar problems? Oh the S bus was so much simpler!

I've paid £75 in person about 3 weeks ago to Seagull Travel for the match day bus for the season. I've had no email and all I get is the answer phone when I phone. The only proof I've paid is my credit card receipt. Do I get on the match day bus and show them that?
Anyone else having similar problems? Oh the S bus was so much simpler!

If it works the same as the other Coaches your name should be enough.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
No mate, didn't go Tuesday.

Interesting journey on an interesting, very small minibus, I shall be glad to get back to the normal service on Saturday.
Denis if you are concerned email them through their website, I always get very fast replies, I sat next to their chief steward on Tuesday and he was a really nice guy who was really helpful.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Interesting journey on an interesting, very small minibus, I shall be glad to get back to the normal service on Saturday.
Denis if you are concerned email them through their website, I always get very fast replies, I sat next to their chief steward on Tuesday and he was a really nice guy who was really helpful.

Thanks for the advice martin20

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Looking at the bus that runs through Portslade it runs thru at 17.15 for the evening games and 1-15 on Saturdays. That's me bolloxed as don't finish work weekdays until 17.45 ( used to make the 18.28 bus ) and there is only 1 bus each time. Sent a e-mail to seagull travel and as yet no response so they really want our custom... will be P&R for me now sod em

Does the bus driver know this?

It's an odd one I'll give you that All very high tech and everything but somehow, if you're booked to travel, they have this thing called white paper with your name printed on and when you get on they take a pen and put a line through your name to show you are on the coach.

Technology eh, where will it end?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Looking at the bus that runs through Portslade it runs thru at 17.15 for the evening games and 1-15 on Saturdays. That's me bolloxed as don't finish work weekdays until 17.45 ( used to make the 18.28 bus ) and there is only 1 bus each time. Sent a e-mail to seagull travel and as yet no response so they really want our custom... will be P&R for me now sod em

if you finish work at 17.45 will you be able to make it to the P&R before it's full?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Don't forget you can always take the 49 to Palmeira Square, Churchill Square or the Old Steine, then change to a 25. Free as well!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here