Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So I guess we are all done in the transfer window then......

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It is unnervingly all quiet on the western front.....

Are we finished in this transfer window....

Nothing of any note in the rumour mill.....

Have we any idea if Oscar is happy with his squad or has targets.....

Its just gone all very quiet.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nearly all none parachute payments club have been very slow in paying transfer fees haven't they? Keep the last 6 hours of deadline day free it's likely to be chaos!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
What a silly thing to say. There's another 4 weeks to go yet before the transfer window closes on 2nd September.

But I suppose if it makes you happy, then feel free to worry.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How do the Palace NSCers feel about THEIR transfer activity so far? If I were a Palace fan *spit* I'd be a tad concerned.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Last year we signed Orlandi, Jobbie and Lopez on the evening of transfer deadline day didn't we? And the year before we signed Vicente on the last day, none of whom we'd known much about until the last minute. So, it'd be a bit naive to think that we're not making moves for players in the next couple of weeks just because it hasn't been leaked to Twitter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Last year we signed Orlandi, Jobbie and Lopez on the evening of transfer deadline day didn't we? And the year before we signed Vicente on the last day, none of whom we'd known much about until the last minute. So, it'd be a bit naive to think that we're not making moves for players in the next couple of weeks just because it hasn't been leaked to Twitter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

And Hammond

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I don't know why everybody is getting all worked up. It's not as though the season has already started..

wait, what?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Didn't Tony Bloom tell the fans forum 10 days or so ago that we are in the market for a couple more signings in the transfer window but there wouldn't be any activity before last weekend?

Going by that I believe we have various targets in mind but as usual we are doing our business discretely while trying not to get ripped off.

Yes the injuries and a possible suspension for Calde mean we have some other shorter term gaps to cover too. I think OG has been vindicated in giving a few DS players 1st team match time in Pre-season and the Cup rather than panic buy. FFP means making our existing resources stretch as far as possible and there may be other times this season when DS members have to step up and now they will already have a bit of match time behind them. That is already a bit of a contrast to how Gus operated.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
FFP are clubs already breaking it or banking on taking a fine if it means going up as the rewards out way the fines ?

I heard on talksport the other day that as soon as the big clubs like Real Madrid and others start breaking it they wont be able to enforce it.

Silly question, but I know nothing.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Wouldn't expect anything until near the end of the window to be honest. At the stage Premier League clubs will have a bunch of players they can't register as part of their squad and need to move them on. That's when you can grab some bargains.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If real madrid break the rules will they really ban them ?

That is my question, in the end what is the point they will not enforce it upon the big boys....

Unless the Big boys just wanna keep all the money for themselves and anything goes feck all the rest.....

But FIFA & UEFA would not stand for that would they....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here