Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets left for Derby

Simply Loads.

Derby's allocation was 1300 of which they have shifted just over 1000, so I guess they will be in S1C with the corners of S1A and S1B as sterile areas.

In the home ends, there are still a couple of dozen unsold Season tickets in the North, with another dozen sprinkled over the WSU and ESU - these are not being offered the Derby - I guess so last minute season ticket buyers can grab them?

Of the seats that are being offered, the following is available:-

NW Corner = 18
NE Corner = 64 (although most of these can still be bought as season tickets too)
West Lower = 140 ( of which about 40 in the southern end can be bought as season tickets)
ESL = 220
ESU = 90

And the rest of the south, blocks D, E or F have not even been open for sale. So there will be at least 3500 empties here and nowt behind the goal.

Hope we sell a few more!

Jan 30, 2008
Simply Loads.

Derby's allocation was 1300 of which they have shifted just over 1000, so I guess they will be in S1C with the corners of S1A and S1B as sterile areas.

In the home ends, there are still a couple of dozen unsold Season tickets in the North, with another dozen sprinkled over the WSU and ESU - these are not being offered the Derby - I guess so last minute season ticket buyers can grab them?

NW Corner = 18
NE Corner = 64 (although most of these can still be bought as season tickets too)
West Lower = 140 ( of which about 40 in the southern end can be bought as season tickets)
ESL = 220
ESU = 90

And the rest of the south, blocks D, E or F have not even been open for sale. So there will be at least 3500 empties here and nowt behind the goal.

Hope we sell a few more!
well that sounds good news to people that haven't got a season ticket, as bof said at £31 a pop a bit steep
regards
DR

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unless we go on a decent run playing good football I fully expect to see quite a few empty seats around the stadium this season, especially when you also count in the no shows by season ticket holders. The honeymoon is over and shifting 30k seats without being up near the top of the league is going to be hard. Luckily we have 23k season ticket holder apparently.

Simply Loads.

NW Corner = 18
ESL = 220
ESU = 90

Hope we sell a few more!

Will be around 5,000 unsold with another 2,000 s/t on hols=7,000 empty seats:moo:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not sure 532 empty seats in a 30,000 stadium equates to 'simply loads'.

Jan 30, 2008
Unless we go on a decent run playing good football I fully expect to see quite a few empty seats around the stadium this season, especially when you also count in the no shows by season ticket holders. The honeymoon is over and shifting 30k seats without being up near the top of the league is going to be hard. Luckily we have 23k season ticket holder apparently.
yes, but how many don't go regular :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
yes, but how many don't go regular :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Who cares they still have to pay, their loss not the clubs or mine. Renewal time next year will be interesting if we have an average season.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I very much doubt any game will sell out season. The match by match tickets are extortionate even in the lowest category.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
This is my worry too. I've hung onto my two season tickets for this season but I fear I won't be able to justify the cost next year the way things are going. And at £31 a seat, single games are going to be few and far between. It's quite depressing just how expensive and complicated it's becoming to follow my team.

Jan 30, 2008
this is my worry too. I've hung onto my two season tickets for this season but i fear i won't be able to justify the cost next year the way things are going. And at £31 a seat, single games are going to be few and far between. It's quite depressing just how expensive and complicated it's becoming to follow my team.
it might hurt to start off with but you'll soon come to terms with it ,you're not the only one in that situation trust me :thumbsup:
regards
DR

this is my worry too. I've hung onto my two season tickets for this season but i fear i won't be able to justify the cost next year the way things are going. And at £31 a seat, single games are going to be few and far between. It's quite depressing just how expensive and complicated it's becoming to follow my team.

my seat would be £34 plus booking fee:( for three of us £102+£4.50 for 80 minutes football???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here