Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My blog on the newport county game

What a shame such a well worded article was spoiled by relying on spellcheck instead of reading through. Also, just using digits instead of writing out one, two etc. gives it that sloppy amateurish look, but the worst aspect was the use of just three commas in the whole piece. Sorry to be so negative, but you could be so much better with just a little more effort.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
A good read spoilt due to a failure to read through and check for spelling and grammatical errors.

Look forward to your next blog though.

I've taken a further look at this and it is apparent that the piece has not been spellchecked. It's also apparent that you have talent, so in view of my rather harsh and uninvited comments (which I can no longer edit!), I have taken the time and trouble to give it a proper proof reading (it hardly requires copy editing). NSC loses the colour when pasting in text so I have attached it as a word doc. Can you now see how the revised report wouldn't look out of place in a national newspaper? If there is no illogical time restriction (as per NSC) on editing your blog, you can 'select all' and change the font to black to get rid of the red. As it's just a blog I recommend you only need to switch digits up to twelve into words. Indeed, you seem to have partially accepted this concept by avoiding writing '2nd' in much needed second goal at any time until the fateful 66th minute.
Hope this helps, and I'll look forward to reading your next blog.

Attachments

• UTD.doc
    27 KB · Views: 49

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here