Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace-epic fail, snigger !!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Palace took out a full page in todays Metro advertising their game against Lazio this Saturday, and put in a totally wrong phone number for their booking office.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Hilarious and totally makes up for us putting out the totally wrong side against fourth division minnows and being humiliated at home. Those Palace fans must REALLY be hurting now.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Hilarious and totally makes up for us putting out the totally wrong side against fourth division minnows and being humiliated at home. Those Palace fans must REALLY be hurting now.

bushy is a Chelsea saddo, though his main area of interest is spouting far-right paranoid bullshit. He used to infest the Palace board but was driven off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
bushy is a Chelsea saddo, though his main area of interest is spouting far-right paranoid bullshit. He used to invest the Palace board but was driven off.

Invest are you sure? I didn't have him down as a philanthropist.

Your edit was too late :wink:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
bushy is a Chelsea saddo, though his main area of interest is spouting far-right paranoid bullshit. He used to infest the Palace board but was driven off.

He's a bloke who wants his kids to support their local side so has STs for them at the Albion. You're just a sad troll who can't help but comment every single time your club is mentioned on here. I think he's got more right to post here than a sad little twerp with a massive inferiority complex like yourself.

Banned
May 19, 2013
He's a bloke who wants his kids to support their local side so has STs for them at the Albion. You're just a sad troll who can't help but comment every single time your club is mentioned on here. I think he's got more right to post here than a sad little twerp with a massive inferiority complex like yourself.
He's a far-right tosser. I wouldn't give a shit if he supported Palace, he'd still be vile.

He's a far-right tosser. I wouldn't give a shit if he supported Palace, he'd still be vile.

As vile as the Palace fan on BBS who told him he hoped his children died screaming, which incidentally led to Bushy being banned and the Palace fan still remains on BBS?

Classy.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

If he supported Palace he'd definitely be vile. Tell you what though, if you're that offended then you could always...oh, I don't know....stay away from this board instead of trolling it yourself. Just a thought.

Seriously, a wind-up merchant like yourself trying to take the moral high ground on another team's forum is pathetic.

Banned
May 19, 2013
As vile as the Palace fan on BBS who told him he hoped his children died screaming, which incidentally led to Bushy being banned and the Palace fan still remains on BBS?

Classy.

I don't find PKs absurdly over the top insults, dished out in spades to friends and foes alike, anywhere near as vile as bushy's genuine bigotry, no.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Palace took out a full page in todays Metro advertising their game against Lazio this Saturday, and put in a totally wrong phone number for their booking office.

Two words, Premier and Newport, you work out the rest :lolol:

As for Bushy, that username name is so apt considering he is a ****

Buzzer will argue against anything Palace, but luckily its just buzzer so the opinion matters not

Banned
May 19, 2013
If he supported Palace he'd definitely be vile. Tell you what though, if you're that offended then you could always...oh, I don't know....stay away from this board instead of trolling it yourself. Just a thought.

Seriously, a wind-up merchant like yourself trying to take the moral high ground on another team's forum is pathetic.

I'm not a wind up merchant, merely a Palace fan, but some things are more important to me than football. He's a vile far-right bigot. Says a lot about you that you happily brush that aside because he's a season ticket holder. I'd despise him just as much if the Chelsea prick came to Palace, but each to their own.

It's amazing what good work can be done when a hypnotherapist is working at the Club.:ffsparr::lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm not a wind up merchant, merely a Palace fan, but some things are more important to me than football. He's a vile far-right bigot. Says a lot about you that you happily brush that aside because he's a season ticket holder. I'd despise him just as much if the Chelsea prick came to Palace, but each to their own.

You are a wind-up merchant and this thread is a Palace piss-take on a football board, it's not a matter of life and death, you retard. That's why I'm not getting my knickers in a twist whether it's by a neo-commie, neo-nazi, neo-con or Neo from the Matrix. Get a life.

Banned
May 19, 2013
It wasn't him.

But that is some bizarre thought process you have there.

Who was it, there's no need to be coy.

And he wasn't banned because of what anyone else said. He was banned for consistent race-baiting, with a charming bit of sectarian nonsense thrown in.

Banned
May 19, 2013
You are a wind-up merchant and this thread is a Palace piss-take on a football board, it's not a matter of life and death, you retard. That's why I'm not getting my knickers in a twist whether it's by a neo-commie, neo-nazi, neo-con or Neo from the Matrix. Get a life.

I don't think football, or football rivalries, are ever a matter of life and death personally. I enjoy the rivalry with Brighton, but I don't buy into the hate and find those that do pretty odd.

I do think bigotry is vile. Genuinely vile.

I guess we have different priorities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here