• I'd move anywhere in same area West/South etc

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'd move anywhere within 1901

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
After all the talk about the 1901 offerings, would you be prepared to move your seat if it was divided into Corporate and Premium(fans). Bear in mind that if this was to work it would need agreement from 99%, so I've tried to reflect the different views in the Voting options.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would potentially solve a few issues in 1901, but realistically could only be achieved over time with steep price rises in some areas coupled with price freezes in other areas.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I agree it would be a big change, but given how unhappy some 1901ers are on here, i wondered what they would be prepared to do to alleviate the situation. (We all know with hindsight when the problem arose, but we need to deal with what we have).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will fight tooth and nail (and probably lose) to keep my seat.

1901Phil

Feb 1, 2012
Tunbridge Wells
I have a single seat in 1901E. I am a fan (first watched Albion in 1954). I chose to join 1901 as when I applied for a season ticket the only places remaining were where I would get wet if it rained or were in extreme end of West or East .
My contract is a credit sale agreement for 5 years and on the face of it gives me the right to occupy that seat until my contract expires. I will then be given the right to renew "upon paying of a joining fee at a rate to be determined by BHAFC from time to time"

The experience for the last two seasons has been enjoyable. I travel on Seagull Coaches so have not used the full meal service as I only arrive about an hour before kick off. I did however use the snack service which I found satisfactory.

The lounge service this season is a joke.£19 for a plate of food which looks like it has been sourced from the "heat up at home counter" of a cut price supermarket.
I do not find the presence of "Corporates" a problem. Almost everyone I meet in the lounge is a fan

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Won't it all sort itself out in a couple of years anyway, when they whack up the price to a proper 'corporate' experience price bracket and the renewals start coming through?

(not sure where those displaced 'fans' will move to though - are there any decent season tickets left?)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here