Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

North Stand last night

0 Not allowed!
    Not seen it mentioned elsewhere yet. Did anyone notice that idiot who on leaving early last night and having presumably had his support questioned by another supporter decided to kick off? I say kick off, it was more hand bags really. Stewards slow to react but I think they eventually slung him out.

Don't get it, right under the nose of the control room as well.

Ban definitely coming his way.
    Dickinson Looking for Crofts.....Its in the bag for Brighton!!!!!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      I saw this from WSL, just a bit of mouthing off really. Was there an ejection in the end? Either way it looked like the stewards handled it sensibly.

0 Not allowed!
      Made me laugh at the amount of plastics there on Tuesday who thought it had gone to a replay so left at full time

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by poidy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not seen it mentioned elsewhere yet. Did anyone notice that idiot who on leaving early last night and having presumably had his support questioned by another supporter decided to kick off? I say kick off, it was more hand bags really. Stewards slow to react but I think they eventually slung him out.

I went in the North against Leicester last season and noticed it all most kicked off for the same thing all a bit pathetic.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      Made me laugh at the amount of plastics there on Tuesday who thought it had gone to a replay so left at full time
      Not so much plastics near me, as tourists, really weird. I think we need to go back to bench seats as the soft padding seems to attract a certain type.

0 Not allowed!
      yep loved that as well, although it did mean my girlfriend (3rd football game ever) constantly questioned why we were staying when 'everyone else got to leave'

our performance in extra time made it harder and harder to justify my decision

North Stand last night

0 Not allowed!

I saw that, as I was in the north on Tuesday, don't think the Stewards ejected as he was leaving anyway! A couple of occasions the two male supervisors went in to the crowd to speak to people, seems like they like to hear everyone's side of things before reacting to anything now?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The attitude of some people on here towards people willing to pay to see Brighton play against Newport astounds me. Calling tourists, non-regulars and people leaving early "plastics"? I forgot that the game was a sell-out and all 30,000 of us true blue-and-white loyal fans had packed the place to the rafters. Ahem. At least they found the idea of the game enjoyable enough to turn up, leaving early or not.
      Card carrying slagfan
      Members

0 Not allowed!

I actually made the mistake of leaving at full time. For some reason I thought we where going for a replay at their place. They then announced extra time so I tip toed back to my seat

North Stand last night

0 Not allowed!
      Plastics? I left at FT because the game was crap and so went to the pub with my mate. I was also at Leeds on Saturday having flown in from Kuala Lumpur at 7 in the morning, dropped luggage off at Victoria and then went straight to the game from there.

If I want to leave early that's my choice. Insult me for that if you want but at the very least get the insults right.
      My music blog: de-minimis music