Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You looking forward to getting back to your own seats at Amex

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As the west upper has not been opened yet this year(sat in east for Newport & friendlies) I personally can't wait to get back to my proper seat in H BLOCK WU and see all my old season ticket chums
Can't wait to jump on Mellotron & Chesney Christ when ULLOA scores a hat trick on Saturday and we smash Derby 5-0 (it's coming I can feel it)
WERE THE WEST STAND WERE THE WEST WEST
WEST STAND H BLOCK BOYS :wrong:

Apr 12, 2011
Yep looking forward to getting back to the WSU and seeing everybody again. Enjoyed the view from elsewhere but very attached to my seat and love the view from right up the top!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
After all this time, if there's ONE speck of dust in the WSU, I shall want to know WHY!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hell yeah Family Stand here I come

(not in a Jimmy Saville stylee, that's just where my seat is)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I hope that my seat in WSL has been cleaned of the detritus left by others. First game in MY seat this weekend, good impression required PB!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
At least no mucky b*****s have been sitting in our seats in WSU. So I'm expecting them to be in pristine condition. I love my seat.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Was in ESL for Villareal, WSL for Norwich and the North last night.

None as good as my excellent seat and view in ESU. Cant wait to get back, though am on holiday from tomorrow so will miss the Derby game :cry:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I must admit, my seat in block H does feel more comfortable than the others I've sat in. Maybe it's now moulded to my shape?
Just re read the posts. Why did those bloody stairs get mentioned!?:wozza:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I sat in the row right in front of the WSL 1901 lot last night. Although there was a great view there isn't as much leg room down there and the back of the chair felt more upright than my normal seat.

Can't wait to get back up to WSU D block :)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I must admit, my seat in block H does feel more comfortable than the others I've sat in. Maybe it's now moulded to my shape?
Just re read the posts. Why did those bloody stairs get mentioned!?:wozza:

I'm not dreading those stairs so much this season I've lost a stone in weight, I'll be running up those stairs like sylvester Stallone in ROCKY 2

Apr 12, 2011
Seeing as there's lots of WSU on this thread it seems like the perfect opportunity to say this. Let's all get singing this year, rather than the small pockets it seems to have been before. Let's show the North what noise really is!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes but not going Saturday, annoying but hey ho

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Seeing as there's lots of WSU on this thread it seems like the perfect opportunity to say this. Let's all get singing this year, rather than the small pockets it seems to have been before. Let's show the North what noise really is!
Sorry, can't sing like they do in the cheap seats because I'm still catching my breath after them there stairs!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here