Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newport kid

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
Evening,

Has anyone who went last night got any good footage of the drunk kid who was in the Newport end?

He was amazing, most of us in the East Stand spent 20 minutes watching him flop around and eventually fall over.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Evening,

Has anyone who went last night got any good footage of the drunk kid who was in the Newport end?

He was amazing, most of us in the East Stand spent 20 minutes watching him flop around and eventually fall over.

It was brilliant, didn't realise until the people behind me spotted him, but everyone in F block of the east were wetting themselves. Shame he went as he was genuinely more interesting than the game.

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
Think we were behind you. Row y by any chance? I think we should get him back for half time shows.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Thread on Newport forums suggesting stewards chucked him out for no reason! I'd have let him stay for the entertainment but if ever there was an example of someone being drunk in a stadium this was it!

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
Well he was either very drunk. Or had one to many blue smarties. Although most of the "kids" around him were not very steady on their feet either.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
There was a large group of them singing the usual 'does your boyfriend know you're out' and other family favourites but this little sweetie was adding hand gestures, it took a while to get him out as others got involved with the stewards and the police

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
I was in the west lower and even from that distant (without my glasses) could see somebody absolutely w@nkered in the newport end, swaying about all over the shop. How any Newport fan can complain it is heavy handed to remove him, is beyond me. Liked the 2 Newport fans giving the "come on" gestures to rows if empty seats in the sour, hilarious.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I really want to like Newport and wish them well but their fans didn't exactly cover themselves in glory last night much like their manager and coaching staff so **** 'em

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
Haha yeh I saw them at the end. They looked no older then 14. Got to love children and alcohol always a funny combination.

theboybilly

I really want to like Newport and wish them well but their fans didn't exactly cover themselves in glory last night much like their manager and coaching staff so **** 'em

I didn't see the drunk kid but I have to disagree in that the Newport fans were pretty vocal and respected Roy Chuter's minute's applause and Attila's poem reading with great respect.
I wish Newport County well after last night.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I didn't see the drunk kid but I have to disagree in that the Newport fans were pretty vocal and respected Roy Chuter's minute's applause and Attila's poem reading with great respect.
I wish Newport County well after last night.

Vocal in singing the usual gay crap and making "come on then" and slitty throat gestures at us after scoring, yes.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Evening,

That was Ankergren .

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Their fans sang "There's only one Roy Chuter" during the applause which was pretty cool of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here