Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***World's Greatest Crisp 2013-Round of 16-Monster Munch v Roysters v Pombears***

Greatest Crisp?

• Monster Munch Pickled Onion

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • Roysters T Bone Steak

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Pombears

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You have ONE day to vote

Round of 16 V

Monster Munch Pickled Onion
crisp041.jpg

HUGE mismatch. Monster Munch ran away with Group E (The Group of Death), netting 39% of the vote. Don't need to add anything more: it's going through.

Roysters T Bone Steak
124827.jpg

Sorry, Roysters fans. 17.39% was enough to squeak through Group F, level with Pombears. Can be happy it made it into the Big Boy rounds but it's bidding farewell to the title here. The connoisseurs choice, but maybe not the mainstream.

Pombears
pombears.jpg

How did this make it through?! :lolol:
Level pegging with Roysters was enough to earn this MINNOW a shot at the big time. Will be amazed if it garners as many votes as in the group (16). Gluten-free is about all it has going for it.

EDIT: Apologies! I've SODDED-UP this tie. Should only have been two options in it. Must have been the excitement. Therefore, the crisp that comes SECOND in polling will have a second bite at the cherry in the final pairing. Sorry about that. :jester::facepalm:

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ridiculous. T Bone Steak is MILES better than the worst Monster Munch. Sort yourselves out. And pombear can **** off to the junior competition, it's not helping.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Who really likes Monster Munch? 20% maize 80% additives eughh

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
The Roysters used to be a pub staple, but have been hounded out by the McCoys mafia. My vote here for the steak-flavoured delicacy is my way of saying that some of us out here are still gunning for you, Roysters.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
NOOoooo Monster munch and pom bears are both my favourites... who to vote for?!

Monster Munch will win. The lucky loser gets a second shot at glory. So, has to be Pombears. Really don't understand this love for the bear crisps though

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
haven't even heard of the other 2 but surely Pickled Onion Monster Munch have the title sewn up given the quality of the opposition in this tournament.....

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Monster Munch streaking away, as expected.
Roysters look to have one more shot at the big time

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here