TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You have ONE day to vote

Round of 16 IV

Squares Salt & Vinegar
CLEN1068.jpg

Squares took Group D with the smallest winning percentage of the vote of any group: 25.74%. It was a poor group in truth and, having been expected to run away with things, its confidence may have been shaken.
Could the sheer number of Salt & Vinegar entries be its downfall?

Nik Naks Nice 'N' Spicy
NikNaks-NS.jpg

Nik Naks Nice 'N' Spicy snack is their last chance at glory here. A decent second in a competitive Group E saw it pick up just under 20% of the vote. Can its uniqueness here, in stark contrast to squares, see it upset the bookies and progress?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Spicy nik-naks on penalties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
NikNaks should go all the way. Ruddy lovely texture.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Both far better than the crap in this round :
World's Greatest Crisp 2013-Round of 16-Monster Munch v Roysters v Pombears

Jimmy Grimble

Squares are not the crisps they were a few years ago, but they have enough to get past the nik naks.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
When I saw this one lined up, I thought "What a mismatch! WHAT a mismatch!" and, here we are, level pegging. For avoidance of doubt, Nik Naks should walk this. Any other result is a joke.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think I was addicted to nice n spicy nik naks as a kid. Squares are a pretty good crisp, I wouldn't kick them out of bed in the morning, but nik naks are a different level.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When I saw this one lined up, I thought "What a mismatch! WHAT a mismatch!" and, here we are, level pegging. For avoidance of doubt, Nik Naks should walk this. Any other result is a joke.

This. Salt and Vinegar is an average flavour at best.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Nil naks are horrid things. I hate them with a passion that I only reserve for other rank foods such as twiglets and marmalade with bits in. Horrible things. I really hope they don't get through.:sick::sick:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
SO many of these polls are ridiculously tight. Dare I say it, this has been perhaps an even more enthralling competition than NSC's World's hardest animal contest, with more close battles surely to come.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
SO many of these polls are ridiculously tight. Dare I say it, this has been perhaps an even more enthralling competition than NSC's World's hardest animal contest, with more close battles surely to come.

:thumbsup:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
S n' V squares shading it in the last minute with a handball appeal waved away by the ref and the goal standing.

Purely because they are great within, with or without a sandwich. Nic-nacs cannot be consumed without bread products accompanying them.

D

Deleted member 18477

S n' V squares shading it in the last minute with a handball appeal waved away by the ref and the goal standing.

Purely because they are great within, with or without a sandwich. Nic-nacs cannot be consumed without bread products accompanying them.

You're f-ing MENTAL! Possibly one of the best crisps without a bread product!

They're up there with Doritos Chilli Heatwave and Mini Cheddars to go perfectly with a cold beer!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The square crisp is the crispest crisp so gets my vote here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here