Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spank the Bookies

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Anyone signed up to this or similar Internet tipsters? Any good? Worth doing?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
They're claiming a £700+ profit in August so far! Not so much of a mug to be on that!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Have never payed for tips myself but if you are going to then check out The Secret Betting Club.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is this the one run by the 22 year old girl with no interest in sport, jist the statistical analysis? If so, I would prefer to follow one like that then an emotionally based tipping service.

I worked on a tipping line once, we had no knowledge or info on the horses, just picked anything and hoped for the best. People paid for the service though! Had 3 winners in a row one week, people thought we were amazing...

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Is this the one run by the 22 year old girl with no interest in sport, jist the statistical analysis? If so, I would prefer to follow one like that then an emotionally based tipping service.

I worked on a tipping line once, we had no knowledge or info on the horses, just picked anything and hoped for the best. People paid for the service though! Had 3 winners in a row one week, people thought we were amazing...

Until the next week ! :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My office was given three tips for a horse race meeting the other day. I laughed, everyone else in the office placed bets and two of the three won and the other came in 2nd. Guess who was laughing after the 3rd race?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Any genuine tipping service would be self-defeating surely. With success comes a reduction in price/value due to all the major players and bookmakers taking the tips from the said service into account

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Well..... they handed out a free tip last night and won another £155.

I put a couple of quid on and won £12.

There is obviously more to this lot than the service Ninja Elephant worked for!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well..... they handed out a free tip last night and won another £155.

I put a couple of quid on and won £12.

There is obviously more to this lot than the service Ninja Elephant worked for!!
That's it then, it is now a scientific fact that these services work. It's only a matter of time before all bookies are bankrupt, so get on it big now, while you still can.

Any genuine tipping service would be self-defeating surely. With success comes a reduction in price/value due to all the major players and bookmakers taking the tips from the said service into account
Indeed. The bookies will be registered for the tips the same as the mugs, and if any are decent, they'll cut the odds before you get a chance to bet.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Like any tipping 'service' they are doomed to finish up losing their members money in the long haul. I note they claim to have won in the last few months but they don't actually list the historical bets that they 'tipped'. Tread warily!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here