Bongo Bongo land

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Um Bongo.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Hah! I'm surprised Bushy's not all over this thread. Chelsea at the centre of the world, surely he's the cartographer?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I used to enjoy watching Ali Bongo the magician on the TV many years ago.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A few years ago the same guy said he didn't know why companies would hire women of child-bearing age.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He has a perfectly valid point, but used terminology that irritates guardian readers to make it. Now the moron media will just concentrate on how he said it, instead of what he was saying, the guardian point of view will be the man is clearly a racist hate monger so everything he says is wrong if not an outright lie deliberately chosen to inflame tension and forward his vile agenda.

The unfortunate fact that he speaks the truth will be roundly ignored.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He has a perfectly valid point, but used terminology that irritates guardian readers to make it. Now the moron media will just concentrate on how he said it, instead of what he was saying.

He was saying the Third World didn't exist. That's pretty stupid

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
He has a perfectly valid point, but used terminology that irritates guardian readers to make it. Now the moron media will just concentrate on how he said it, instead of what he was saying, the guardian point of view will be the man is clearly a racist hate monger so everything he says is wrong if not an outright lie deliberately chosen to inflame tension and forward his vile agenda.

He belongs to UKIP surely racism, xenophobia and hate mongering are in the job description ???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Yup. Nazi salutes at Germans is the way forward.

I'm working in Frankfurt today, perhaps I should try it too?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
A few years ago the same guy said he didn't know why companies would hire women of child-bearing age.

He has certainly got a point there. If I ran a small business (which I don't), I'd be wary of employing people who would draw a salary for a peiod of time in maternity and would then be child focused for next god knows how many years. Surely more sensible to employ someone with 2 teenage or older kids.

I appreciate that's not exactly fair when applying for a job but I'd be amazed if employers don't think that way even if they don't admit it.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
So a guy is basically saying that foreign aid is being misused...(and it is) So it gives people the OK for an excuse to go on a self righteous tirade of anger and to use their favourite word racist...really, what about our members who go on about Americans...are they not racist...one rule for one...
Did'nt know much about him...saw his name was Bloom,saw his photograph...he looked like an older version of out TB....any relation perchance ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here