Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar out!

Nov 27, 2009
Wtf is it with brighton fans? One defeat and the world is going to end.
You didn't realise you we're onto a good thing with poyet, now the complaining following last night.
It would be interesting to see how many of you are the plastics/glory hunters that never followed the team at the withdean.

Oh and yes my team are fourth division, with a shite/useless manager, shite ground, but with great supporters who give anything for a set up like you have.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we ban this **** right now please?

He is just a WUM.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Erm it's TWO defeats, so it's perfectly acceptable to begin calling for his head now.

Oscar Out!!

In fact, Foxtrot Oscar Out!!

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
You didn't realise you we're onto a good thing with poyet, now the complaining following last night.
It would be interesting to see how many of you are the plastics/glory hunters that never followed the team at the withdean.

Oh and yes my team are fourth division, with a shite/useless manager, shite ground, but with great supporters who give anything for a set up like you have.

Ahh CHEATERfield. Our 2001 Title Trophy still shines bright.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Umm we have the same form as last year can I just remind people of that.

We didn't score any goals in the first league and first cup games in 2012/2013 , we've scored 2 this time around.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

That comment was so two seasons ago. :facepalm:

are you familiar with the phrase 'suck a fart out of my arse'?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

Please share your wisdom, how would we have got over 23,000 season ticket holders into a 7000 seater stadium, ****!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Please share your wisdom, how would we have got over 23,000 season ticket holders into a 7000 seater stadium, ****!

I am certain this priick has been asked the same question before when he pops in for his strangely obsessed visits to nsc......he fails to answer every time......

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

got to be Pompey?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here