Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monty WTF?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
TURBAN DEGENERATION

Shame this incident will rule him out of the Ashes. I can almost hear Shane Warne now: "Pitch it up short to him Siddle, we know he doesn't like bouncers!"

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
TURBAN DEGENERATION

Shame this incident will rule him out of the Ashes. I can almost hear Shane Warne now: "Pitch it up short to him Siddle, we know he doesn't like bouncers!"

Or tempt him into an unwise slash outside the off stump........

Jimmy Grimble

Monty Pissinabar

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What is it with sport and bodily functions in this city?

Stumpy Tim

He tried to follow a friend (girl) of mine into a female cubicle in Sydney when he was over last. He then allegedly stole her wallet, and rang her the next day saying she could come to his hotel room to get it back. She took her bloke and got the wallet with no problems. Not a nice guy it seems

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

He tried to follow a friend (girl) of mine into a female cubicle in Sydney when he was over last. He then allegedly stole her wallet, and rang her the next day saying she could come to his hotel room to get it back. She took her bloke and got the wallet with no problems. Not a nice guy it seems
There has clearly been a case of mistaken identity here, happy smiley loveable Monty wouldn't have done these things.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Careful there Stumpy. Allegedly or not that's some accusation you're making there. We don't want NSC to go down just when we're all enjoying the new season so much.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I know it's not right but fair play to him, I'm sure there are some great guys out there who are bouncers, but most of those that I've encountered (and my clubbing career is pretty much over) are just a*sewipes.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
First pooh gate, now Monty having a slash over some bouncers.
Is there something in the air at Brighton ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm interested in finding out a bit more about how Monty allegedly urinated OVER the bouncers. Where were they and where was Monty in relation to the bouncers at the time of the incident? It does conjure up a few choice images - anyone able to complete the picture?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is he the only man who had too much to drink over the weekend in Brighton and then had a p..s in the street, I doubt it very much, but again he is well known and it makes news If the average lorry driver or shop assistant did it it wouldnt

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
First pooh gate, now Monty having a slash over some bouncers.
Is there something in the air at Brighton ?

Right, can someone pls tell me whether the 'palace only post in specific palarse threads' rule is still going. This clown keeps popping up on every bloody thread with some childish nonsense and imo it's spoiling nsc.

Ps dunno why ur harping on bout poogate now the truths fairly well known...

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Is he the only man who had too much to drink over the weekend in Brighton and then had a p..s in the street, I doubt it very much, but again he is well known and it makes news If the average lorry driver or shop assistant did it it wouldnt
Lucky he is known imagine what a couple of bouncers would do to a nobody who'd just pissed on them .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here