Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£2.80 for 12 cardboard chips...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently the number of chips you get is inversely proportional to your BMI - The wonders of intelligent tills :angel:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
As has been stated before, you don't have to buy the food.

I'd be inclined to be more miffed about the number of players we have as we appear to be well short of a full serving.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
As has been stated before, you don't have to buy the food.

I'd be inclined to be more miffed about the number of players we have as we appear to be well short of a full serving.

:lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Like a sad man, I counted the number of chips in my punnet.

There were 32.

Perhaps they hate you, Si.

Was the punnet something other than a torn off half of a burger carton then?

There's no way it would be possible to get 32 reasonably sized chips into the serving containers previously used.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
on a normal game, I would purchase my chips from the chip shop next the Hikers Rest pub in Coldean. Cost is £1, you can add a tasty sausage for another English Pound and you get a good 50 to 60 chips. Eat on way to ground. Save a fortune and still enjoy a good meal.

Fish and Chips available next match.

Only £9.00

mini_fish_and_chips_JBPF0055.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Interesting. It was £2.80 for around 25 delicious, hot, non-greasy chips in the WSL.

Hmmm that's still just over 10p per chip.

As l said on another thread, for those thinking this is too high a price to pay, why not visit the chippy down the road in Moulsecomb before the game?, A much bigger bag of chips will only cost you about half the price, and it's only about a 15 minute walk, (25 with chips), from the Amex.

I personally like a battered sausage and a wally with mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here