Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Rohan Ince the new Peter Smith?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He has the touch of Peter Smith. terrible. Big old long strides too, but lack the dreadlocks and shocking final ball into the box, he played some decent passes when he had time on the ball.

May 8, 2008
Portslade
I was part of the match sponsors team that made Peter Smith MOTM v Darlington when he scored an own goal back in the Gillingham days. He was the best player that day though.

D

Deleted member 22389

I thought he was brilliant !

Also thought the same. Hope he plays Saturday.
Also the new Guy, Augdigestion :lol: he made some really good passes.

I'm really not worried about last nights result.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Our CM options are great with Ince and JFC alongside the sure starters of Bridcutt, Agustein and Orlandi. Just wish they'd get rid of Crofts (who yes was great 4-5 years ago but so what)

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I remember those days! It usually went Minton to Smith and he either did a shockingly bad pass or dribbled it around multiple players in a bambiesque style before doing a shockingly bad pass, still loved him though always tried hard.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Peter Smith always put in a 100% effort.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Player of the season 95-96 no?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
He could be our Yaya Toure. When he gets going he's devilishly hard to stop - all 6'4" of him!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I remember the day when we turned up at the Gillingham car park and Smithy got out of his car with a plastic bag full of his dreadlocks after he chopped his hair off. I thought he was one of our better players in a poor side.
I too thought Ince looked a very good prospect last night. He id a ouple of runs with the ball that looked real class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here