Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Footage of calde's incident.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
It was on telly so someone must have it. Convinced it was a fair challenge but would like a second look.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wasn't even a foul and their guy goes in a lot harder.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Seeing it again makes it even more farcical - it just wasn't even a foul Ref was never going to red card him until he saw the injury . He goes in my crap referee log the stupid wanker

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
That refferee really is a :wanker:

From what I hear we wouldn't have lost if he hadn't hauled off calde for a perfectly fair challenge. :angry:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
One thing we can all agree on is that is not a red card, if that does not get overturned then it shows once again what a bunch of muppets run the once brilliant but ever declining game of football.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How can that be a red card if you compare that to Varney's two footed lunge in the 1st half on Saturday which got him a yellow ?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Need to see it in good quality and slo motion to be 100% sure, but from this still it looks like the guy is totally off the ground and Calde has his left foot planted. If Calde's foot was a foot closer, it would have been him with a broken leg instead.

Capture.PNG

Good to see this footage as it confirms exactly what I saw at the game (from East Stand) that Newport player went in recklessly and should have been shown red card but because of the extent of his injury officials bottled it and gave red to Calderon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here