Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy augstein

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Wasn't overly impressed 2night couldn't boss a league 2 midfield , which is a bit worrying hopefully down to lack of fitness.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I thought he played well. Could well be that massive engine in midfield we've been missing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not fit, but the cross in the first half was majestic some of his passing is top notch. Give him time to get fit

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
My MOTM. Seemed strong, good first touch and good movement. Given a couple of games to get fit he will be a bloody good asset to our club.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Don't think any of the players looked particularly fit.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My MOTM. Seemed strong, good first touch and good movement. Given a couple of games to get fit he will be a bloody good asset to our club.
Agree...he was mine too...looked very powerful,not all his passes got to their target...but most did...and that crossfield pass was terrific,didn't get knocked off the ball...welcome Kemy...

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Don't think any of the players looked particularly fit.

Not sure about that. Agustien and Dave look unfit due to no pre season. Only other player who struggled for fitness was Ince, who had cramp.

Augustien reminds me of John Barnes in build, rare in today's game!!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Thought he looked very good tonight. Him and Bridcutt together in the middle with Ince for cover on the bench is a pretty decent centre midfield.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Not sure about that. Agustien and Dave look unfit due to no pre season. Only other player who struggled for fitness was Ince, who had cramp.

Augustien reminds me of John Barnes in build, rare in today's game!!

Fair enough....but having seen most of the 'friendlies' as well, I think we frequently look the more skilful side (except Villareal) yet don't seem to have the stamina of the opposition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here