Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster Caskey -serious question

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Does he ever give the ball away?

Whilst he didn't set the world alight tonight against Newport (like the rest of the team) I can't remember him giving the ball away once. Talent.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Really disappointed with him tonight. He did nothing to stake a claim for a starting place.

I can't help thinking he'd be much better suited sitting deep and pinging it about. He certainly doesn't have an eye for goal.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Very talented player, good left foot and always ready for the ball. Just needs a chance in the team to really develop properly. Derby come here saturday with Will Hughes and Jeff Hendrick in midfield. Two young players they aren't afraid to blood in the first team, rightly so.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Really disappointed with him tonight. He did nothing to stake a claim for a starting place.

I can't help thinking he'd be much better suited sitting deep and pinging it about. He certainly doesn't have an eye for goal.

On FM12 he does, scored a hat-trick against Barca!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I thought he was very assured, comfortable on the ball, and as others have said rarely gave the ball away. OK, nothing spectacular, but I thought he was pretty good.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I thought he looked good, but it's hard to look any better after that performance from the team. I'm not quite sure what was missing, was it just desire? Newport's biggest game for 25+ years and one of our least significant.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Whilst nobody shone it was a really good opportunity for some to show that they want to be taken seriously......for me JFC didn't do that.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Whilst nobody shone it was a really good opportunity for some to show that they want to be taken seriously......for me JFC didn't do that.

One could argue none of the players did that bar Ince who, IMO, was the best of a bad bunch.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
One could argue none of the players did that bar Ince who, IMO, was the best of a bad bunch.

I have to admit I thought agustien was the best on show. Ive never seen Ince play until last night and felt he was a little unlucky to be subbed. I need to see more of him before I personally can judge him as a player.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I thought he looked good, but it's hard to look any better after that performance from the team. I'm not quite sure what was missing, was it just desire? Newport's biggest game for 25+ years and one of our least significant.

Really , a league cup first round fixture bigger than their play of Final at Wembley on May 5th ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Really , a league cup first round fixture bigger than their play of Final at Wembley on May 5th ?

Whoops, definitely in their top 3 biggest games then.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Metronomic in midfield. Will suit our OG style very well. Not finished article by any means but better than Crofts and deserving of plenty of minutes off the bench. He and Ince are ready to back up players like Bridcutt, Agustein and Orlandi in the middle. Dave can float about. Crofts can go do one (though yes was good 4-5 years ago else I get in trouble with certain fanboys)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here