Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reality check - we're Brighton and Hove Albion

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Mediocrity, false dawns and faded dreams is our stock in trade.

We lost. It's no big deal. Are you gonna start supporting Man U because of that? No, of course not.

Up the Albion!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
One thing I noticed tonight, we absolutely fall apart when we lose. The fans are wining like children, the support of the players and team stops and we're massively petulant. Give it a rest.

Enjoyed the game tonight, Brighton and Hove Albion are back on form.

tylerlench

Mar 7, 2013
Maresfield
we played well until the sending of i didn't see it properly but i think it was harsh hope the injury wasn't as bad as it seemed at first. but what can you do when you have 2 goals disallowed and the linesman giving offside for everything. bring on derby

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indeed we even had the shittest officals i have seen in a long time. Definitely rolling back the years. I suggest all future games like this are played at withdean.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I think the primary reason behind all the moaning was simply the horrendous standard of refereeing. Had we gone out with 11 men on the pitch, people would have been disappointed but that would have been the end of it.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Why is it that 400 odd Newport fans were twice as loud as the rest of The Amex.Thats what it sounded like from where I was sitting (top row off centre west lower), perhaps it was just me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here