Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justin Edinburgh

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Was there any need for the constant goading and gesturing to our fans every time your team scored tonight you smug smarmy prick. His assistant/ coach was worse too.

Not only unprofessional but just showed him and his club for what they are, nobodies treating us as a huge scalp.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Was there any need for the constant goading and gesturing to our fans every time your team scored tonight you smug smarmy prick. His assistant/ coach was worse too.

Not only unprofessional but just showed him and his club for what they are, nobodies treating us as a huge scalp.

Agreed. Can't believe the ref didn't at least warn their bench to calm down! And who the f was that LL Cool J lookalike on there giving it a load of mouth to our fans??

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Heard several fans outside complaining to stewards they wanted him reported.

Horrid man.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
It was a complete disgrace. Some of the language used by Justin was terrible. His assistant was no better. I was sitting right behind him and the stewards and officials did nothing about it.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
The bald bloke was the worse, turning around and laughing constantly.

Justin Edinburgh did an impression of someone falling asleep after greers cock up too.

Luckily we are not league two ;)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He's added to my 'complete c**t' list.

Getting too big for his boots already.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Let him have his fun, he's a fourth division manager enjoying his big day out.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton

Certainly no place for gesturing with the intent of goading the opposition, but in terms of your last bit there in bold, of course they were treating Brighton as a huge scalp because for them it is a huge deal beating a team that reached the Championship play-offs last season in their own backyard in what is only their 2nd competitive match since returning to the Football League after 25 years away. I dare say during that time, there will be many involved in the club not to mention their supporters who probably never expected to come back. They are sky high full of confidence at the moment which seems to be the opposite of where Brighton are and a result like this is only going to give them further momentum.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sounds like a complete pyscho what's his problem?! The pre match interview was cringeworthy enough.

Usually when managers play mind games like that pre match they are humble and respectful afterwards win or lose.

NewportCounty

Aug 3, 2013
Certainly no place for gesturing with the intent of goading the opposition, but in terms of your last bit there in bold, of course they were treating Brighton as a huge scalp because for them it is a huge deal beating a team that reached the Championship play-offs last season in their own backyard in what is only their 2nd competitive match since returning to the Football League after 25 years away. I dare say during that time, there will be many involved in the club not to mention their supporters who probably never expected to come back. They are sky high full of confidence at the moment which seems to be the opposite of where Brighton are and a result like this is only going to give them further momentum.

Good post. The red card changed the game and we were fortunate, but this result does mean a lot to us. I wouldnt have cared if we went out, it was always a bonus. We are living the dream at the moment, waited so long for this moment.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not as bad as the player who called us a "f*cking bunch of ******s".

Classy bunch.

Edit: Last word begins with fa....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It was their Man City game. Which incidentally a few seasons on none of the Man City fans I know can remember now. It is not a big deal. It's cup football. It happens. Every season.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Who was the gangster that appeared out of nowhere on their bench?
Thought he was going to pop some caps after their bloke went off injured.
Justin however is a complete an utter clown. You can get away with that language in non league (where he belongs) but his language (and his bald assistant) was an absolute disgrace.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
The bloke with the baseball cap and one of the subs were the worse - having proper swearing and gesturing session at fans, especially when kids were about too.

I have NEVER had a go at the stewards but all they were doing were having a moan up at the BHAFC fans - while Newport bench got on with it. Stand Manager was present while ALL this happened, women went up and said their piece to him - hopefully he reports what happened and its not just a case of fans getting letters for gesturing back etc.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No class. Average footballer having his 15 minutes of fame. Normally i would say good luck to a team that has had a good result against better opposition, but seeing as he comes across as a nasty shit, then i hope he comes down with a bump from now on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I saw one of them do a DOUBLE TOSSER sign at the WSL. One is ok. But to give it both hands is a bit much!

That's more FUNNY than anything. If someone did double tosser at me is be laughing my head off and giving them double thumbs up back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good post. The red card changed the game and we were fortunate, but this result does mean a lot to us. I wouldnt have cared if we went out, it was always a bonus. We are living the dream at the moment, waited so long for this moment.

Nice one. I can imagine how it feels. However, in the true spirit of blinkered partrisanship, and the NSC way, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to **** off.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here