Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing Oscar

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
You have played 2 lost 2

Your first competitive game at the Amex & you play a make shift side.I thought pre season was the time to experiment with your team.
Why not play our strongest side rather than making 7 changes to a team that played at Leeds.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What do people think Oscar's opinion of his job is now?

All good.

Work in progress.

Hang on I've been sold a pup here.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
If, and it's a big IF, Oscar has to work with close to what he has (i.e. FFP restricts us from signing too many more players), expect this to be a long hard season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You have played 2 lost 2

Your first competitive game at the Amex & you play a make shift side.I thought pre season was the time to experiment with your team.
Why not play our strongest side rather than making 7 changes to a team that played at Leeds.

Would you rather have won tonight and lost on Saturday? I know what I'd rather.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Lose at Leeds? So what.
Today we were cruising until the red card. Don't panic people!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Our home games are really important now.

If we can just win them we can stay in with a shout until Oscar can sort out the mess Gus left us in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What do people think Oscar's opinion of his job is now?

All good.

Work in progress.

Hang on I've been sold a pup here.

Shit, that Gus was actually quite a good manager?!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Our home games are really important now.

If we can just win them we can stay in with a shout until Oscar can sort out the mess Gus left us in.

:laugh:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would rather win tonight and Saturday. You make it sound like a win Saturday is a foregone conclusion.

Well duh. No but league is always more important than league cup, so I can understand Oscar changing the team around.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
You have played 2 lost 2

FFS get a grip, no worse then last season, lost away with the last kick of the game to Leeds and out of the midweek shitty cup. I think he deserves a little more time!

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
To early to call but as always some knobbers start shtting themselves after five seconds of a season! Really when will people learn??!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here