Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

casper

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
your comment is made in the heat of the moment.

However, i have been saying it for ages and completely agree, he is a flapper with no command of his area. decent shop stopper though.

D

Deleted member 18477

He's utter DOGSHIT! And has been since Withdean.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'm still getting over his f u c k up at forest.
Not there tonight so not seen how bad it was but was as forest last year.
How does it compare to the forest f u c k up?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Like I said before, I feel he cost us alot of points in the first year of the Championship/Amex, we could of gotten playoffs that year. Everyone panics when hes in goal, which doesnt instill confidence the defense, or the blood pressure of the fans!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Just a question, were you at the game today? I wasn't and haven't seen their goals, were they all his fault?

I was at the game. Apart from some poor kicks not sure what he could have done about any of their goals. First two goals looked quality from where I was sat.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I was at the game. Apart from some poor kicks not sure what he could have done about any of their goals. First two goals looked quality from where I was sat.

So was I. And I agree. This defeat is one that can't really be laid at Ankergren's door. Pretty much the whole team was at fault; our defence in particular was poor, we had loads of missed and poorly taken shots. And of course Newport were really up for it, and made the extra man tell, especially in extra time.
I think OG will have learnt a lot about English football today (if that's what Newport count as).,

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didn't command his area tonight. At faught for the third goal. We must be paying him peanuts as I can't understand why he is still with us.

Not a great game but he was not at fault for the 3rd. That was Ulloa playing a suicidal ball to Greer that he missed giving their bloke free run on goal

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So was I. And I agree. This defeat is one that can't really be laid at Ankergren's door. Pretty much the whole team was at fault; our defence in particular was poor, we had loads of missed and poorly taken shots. And of course Newport were really up for it, and made the extra man tell, especially in extra time.
I think OG will have learnt a lot about English football today (if that's what Newport count as).,

spot on....

Although he is pants, but that is just my opinion

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
casper must be the luckiest bloke in the world, it doesn't matter what he does he seems to hang around like a bad smell. If if work in any other job he'd have been fired by now.

Makes me cringe when I see his name.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sorry Ankergren, but you are simply shite at this level. I couldn't believe he got a new contract last season, let alone this season. Ankergren and Brezovan should only EVER be used in friendlies and reserve matches. I'd rather Calderon went in goal than either of them in all honesty.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
All keepers make mistakes. PIG at Birmingham last year and I remember Brez making one against charlton away a few seasons back but Casper seems to make more mistakes than any other keeper! And like others have said as soon as the ball goes near him the whole ground takes a deep breath! He's a good shot stopper and that's it! He doesn't command his defence at all!

I feel for Brez how badly must Gus and Oscar rate him to always put Casper in as second choice!

If PIG gets injured or suspended this year then we don't have a back up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here