Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Losing From A Winning Position

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Last season we wasted chance after chance but we had a really good back four. This season we are wasting chance after chance and we don't have a really good back 4

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Last season we wasted chance after chance but we had a really good back four. This season we are wasting chance after chance and we don't have a really good back 4

Also, last season I'm sure we never lost (in the League) from a winning position.

I really want OG to do well and I think he probably will do well. You are right though, our defense looks pretty weak at the moment.
Only 2 (League) games in, no need to despair just yet!

We seem very fragile in defence...need to prove that we can win from a losing position....

Or win from a winning position.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Amusing though your plight might be, the fact is that losing the first 3 games of last season was the best thing that could have happened for us.

Three defeats could just be the catalyst to get your season on track.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Amusing though your plight might be, the fact is that losing the first 3 games of last season was the best thing that could have happened for us.

You're our inspiration, palace.

Not really.

Take your point though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

For once, I genuinely appreciate a Palace fan's contribution on here. Could you keep coming back to remind the over-reactive bedwetters on here of this stat, and also the fact that you were top by November. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here