Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No shit, would never have realised this reading other threads

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It looked a reckless tackle. First impression was it was a completely unnecessary level of force. But, of course, I will study the replay and may stand corrected.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
From Crete it seemed like a 50/50 challenge

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Yep, generally if you want to sign a decent player, you have to pay for him in football.

If we've "hit the ceiling" then fair enough, but are we really going backwards?

First home league game of the season and we have no first team full backs available... madness...

Spot on put tonite s pathetic display to one side, to have no fullbacks available for Saturday and more is downright dreadful I thought we were going forward this is beyond a joke for a top end championship club I know we have had a turbulent summer this is a appalling judgement ****sake

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Spot on put tonite s pathetic display to one side, to have no fullbacks available for Saturday and more is downright dreadful I thought we were going forward this is beyond a joke for a top end championship club I know we have had a turbulent summer this is a appalling judgement ****sake

Sadly have to agree with this .... Don't think we have a hope of beating derby if we don't get anyone in

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Yep, generally if you want to sign a decent player, you have to pay for him in football.

If we've "hit the ceiling" then fair enough, but are we really going backwards?

First home league game of the season and we have no first team full backs available... madness...

Wow.

You really are a clown. Hardly anyone's fault Bruno is out for 6 weeks, and Calderon for 3 matches for doing nothing wrong.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From experience it seems the chances of an appeal being successful are about as likely as Gus' chances when he appealed against the sacking. Have we ever managed to get a red card overturned?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here