Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kemy-l229-972603_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
15:30 6th August 2013
by Ferret
My idea of correct-score value however would be 3-1 Brighton at 11/1."
Ferret
We had a bittersweet start to our punting season on Saturday.From six tips on the game, we landed two - at 9/1 (1-2 correct score) and 7/1 (Ulloa first goal), bringing a profit of £120 to £10 level stakes.
So with money already in the bank, it is back to Sky Bet to see if we can raid their coffers once again for the Capital One Cup match against Newport County on Tuesday night.
The league sponsors offer up Albion at an unbackable 2/5, with the visitors 7/1 and the draw 7/2.** To be honest, if you are in the business of "buying money" by backing large at short odds, then a safer option would be to back more than 1.5 goals at 1/4.*
Value at the opposite end of the spectrum value can come from adopting a contrary position. Newport/Brighton on the half-time/full-time is 25/1, which will look a massive price should the outsiders manage to take an early lead.
ulloa-f229-965715.jpg
My idea of correct-score value however would be 3-1 Brighton at 11/1.
After landing the odds at 7/1 on Saturday, Leo Ulloa is 11/4 favourite and should be swerved this time. Instead consider a midfielder.* I'm not sure which of Andrew Crofts (16/1) or Kemy Agustien (20/1) will start, but with stakes refunded if your choice does not play (or comes on after the first goal) then both are worth backing. Inigo Calderon (25/1) also looks long given his goal-scoring potential.
Good luck and happy punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here